The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

thanks everyone! :) I'm hoping for a full pound of next week but we'll see. I think my weight loss has truly slowed down and settled into a .5-1 pound a week pattern :)

Vickie thats great. If you don't mind me asking how much do you still want to lose? And how long have you been doing it...how does it average out weekly?

The only reason I ask is I'm wondering if my pointing may be wrong...I've been doing it now for 9 weeks and lost 22lb. In two weeks I've lost half a stone and even though I'm happy losing the weight, I don't want to lose it too fast as I've heard that it doesn't stay off that way?

I put on my questionnaire that I sit for most of the day - which isn't always entirely true. Somedays I'm running around with the kids here there and everywhere and others I am in the house, but am still doing stuff. Was wondering if your first couple of months were your 'big' losses and then its slowed down and averaged out? I've lost 2.5 stone and have 2 stone left to lose.

Hope it makes sense!?

I started in January of this year :)

I need to lose 104 total so 28? or so pounds left to lose

I definitely found that my big losses were in the beginning, than after a month or two I went down to 2-3 pound losses, than 1-2 and it now seems to have settled at .5-1 though on the odd weigh in I get 1.5 or 2 :D

Oh ok then...don't feel as bad now! Hopefully it will start averaging out in the next couple of weeks!

Go you though...that is a mega achievement!! Just WOW!!

oh and I put my job as mostly sitting as well because I didn't really seem to fit the other categories :lol:

Ooh ooh ooh...I read in a paper yesterday that they're unveiling the new scheme tomorrow which consists of something like the following...

You get a minimum of 29 pro daily points and then an extra 49 weekly spending points too? Not sure if that is something similar to what you do Vickie?

We have a chat about it a week on Wednesday?! Anyone else know anything?

hmm no doesn't quite sound like what we do here? :shrug:

I think the lowest # of points you can get here is 18 (I'm at 23 right now) and you get 35 flex points or weekly points :)

you'll have to let me know about the new plan though I'm very curious!

I'm not sure I want the plan to change ... Im really enjoying eating what I like and still losing weight. Looking forward to seeing what it involves tho ... I didnt think it was being released until the following week - my leader said we have to stay on the 10th I think!

Really hoping I sts this week as I have eaten really badly and if I manage to stick at this weight I would be over the moon! then i will do another fast track next week to get me back to being focussed!

How is everyone getting on?

im so bad this weekend.. we bought lots of sweets for trick or treaters but.. we only got 3 come to the door.. and there was so much left :blush: feel bad now ate some

We were the same ... there are two big boxes of chocolates sitting behind me but I am going to hide them and just have one if I have been particulaly good during the day!

that's a big reason I didn't buy any candy :argh: I don't trust myself. We are taking Hannah out though so there will likely be some candy for me tonight :rofl:

TTC Lady - well done on the loss just think it 1/2 a pound closer to your goal weight and 1/2 lb that your not having to carry around anymore!

Im going to be really good the next couple of days to make up for a bad week.

Hey ladies.. would love to join in. I started WW 7 weeks ago to help me lose the baby weight that i can shift. I also want to get slim as OH and i are thinking of getting married in 2012. (Not definate though as i want another baby before then) hehe.
Anyways ive lost 12.5lbs so far and just lost my 1st 5%. Yay

Hope you're all getting on ok and good luck with your weight loss.

Hi,

I have started WW today, although i don't go to group just using my books from last time. I was wondering if there are any of you that have PCOS and are not on Metformin?, if so how is the weight loss going on WW?

Thanks

x

Well i wasnt 100% good on the weekendm but better then the last one! .. Im hoping for 2lb lose.. Please :flower: Haha..

Weigh in tonight.. why do I always have to ruin it the day before i weigh though ..eghh ..all week im perfect..WEEKEND..BOOM! Half ruined!

Hi 2.5lb for me tonight, really pleased as thats my 5%. YAY. Welcome to the new starts and well done to everyone on their losses this week.

Well done on your loss chicken chaser.

CLH - Good luck on your weigh in, I always blow it at the weekend.

I have just been to my first zumba class - it was brilliant but feeling so so tired now.

Have eaten under my points allowence today so feeling good at the moment ... still hoping to lose this week although staying the same wouldnt be the end of the world!

Hope everyone is ok. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->