The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I had a even worse day yesterday.I feel like giving myself a hugeeee slap lol I am going to work extra hard from thursday.My leader writes to you if you hd a bad week grrr

hope it isnt to bad for you lol

Well done ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think that the leader writing to you is a great idea, it's almost like having your own personal weight coach. Would help me be more motivated.

do others find you retain more water around time of month. I usually see a couple of pounds heavier.

definitely seem to retain water!

:hugs: Eoz you can do it!!!!

Seems like we've not heard from RM in a while, hope she's doing okay

i am sooo scared to go tonight lol

TTC lady do you have friends who do it as well?My neighbour pays me £2 a week for advice and weighs herself her.That £2 goes to my shopping and i cook her soups etc as she is to busy for meetings x

well im dreading weight watchers in the morning had a bad start again but have tried really hard past few days and silly me stepped on the scales before and they said i was back to the same weight so put 4 1b back on! wanna cry now hope there wrong! x

:hugs: if you ate badly some of it could be water retention (I know when I eat things like pizza the salt in the dough makes me retain water) I lose it quickly afterward though!

:hugs: Eoz good luck!

I cant believe it I lost 3lbs and my leader told me I need to eat more?!?

Thats 19.5 total so far. Very happy but confused as well!

Well done on losses!

:hugs: to all who are having bad weeks.

I lost 1.5lbs this week so thats 7.5lbs so far. :happydance: Over half a stone which is a fifth of my total so I am getting there!

TTC Lady - Off topic but I just nticed in your ticker that your LO is the same age as mine, lol.

Hey! Hope everyone is ok?

Weigh in tomorrow...little bit nervous but we'll see. I've kept within points and even started a dance class last night but ate out twice and had full english AND Sunday roast on sunday :blush:

Oh crap, who am I trying to kid...I can't lose for a NINTH week on the trot can I!? I deserve to put on.

:wave:
Well done on losses!
I've been ill this week so not hopeful for a loss tomorrow myself. I've been yo-yo-ing between eating waaaayyyy under my points, to eating all the wrong things and possibly over my points. :dohh:

Hi ya everyone,

Sorry I have been awol but my internet has been 'broked' just got back online today. I have not gained, or lost..:wacko: been so busy with college stuff. But I am back on it today, so glad to have you all back. Hope everyone is well. xx

WD on losses!!

and good luck for anyone who is weighing soon! ..

I had pie last night (within my points) and Now i feel so bloated and yuck from it, like its to heavy! haha .. Oh well..

Im on a night out tonihgt, iv planned what im eating today and going to drink tonight so i will be within my points! :thumbup:

EternalRose - glad your bk

Oh and for whoever asked does anyone retain water around there time of the month, I do! .. about a lb or so...
and I should be due AF :)growlmad:) just after the next time i weigh, Hope she doesnt come though (please) :winkwink:

well done on the losses :D

im due af too CLH_X3 but hopefully she stays away :)

but im so happy that i resisted any choc yday and didnt go over my points and just went to bed when i felt the cravings hit :)

just back from weigh in and i lost 2.5 pounds made up a i had such a bad start to it so 6.5 pounds in 2 weeks im made up really thought id put on!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->