The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

well done on your loss dannie!!! :wohoo:

:hugs: Tiggertea hope you feel better soon

:hi: Welcome back ER

I'm weighing in a day early this week (Halloween party at ours tomorrow so will weigh in in the morning), not expecting great results though :lol:

Hey!

I lost another 3lb :happydance: I can't quite believe it!!!

I'm so happy, I'm still in shock!

Vickie hope you have a fab halloween party!! I must admit too that watching my number go up on the front page keeps me going sometimes!! :thumbup: :blush:

wd on losses and thanks babyhopes10

This is my last cycle before my FS app :growlmad: !

and thanks for putting me on the first page, i didnt even know i was! :thumbup:

ladies im just wondering.. can you use your points on what you want.. like what i mean is does it matter if you have crisps or choc aslong as its within your points?

my oh bought some crunchie fun size and they work out to be only like 2-3 points.. and i usually have one :blush: aswell as walkers crisps are only 3 points.. and sometimes its nice to have a treat..
is it ok aslong as i dont go over my points?

ladies im just wondering.. can you use your points on what you want.. like what i mean is does it matter if you have crisps or choc aslong as its within your points?

my oh bought some crunchie fun size and they work out to be only like 2-3 points.. and i usually have one :blush: aswell as walkers crisps are only 3 points.. and sometimes its nice to have a treat..
is it ok aslong as i dont go over my points?

Yes defo!
I do... Nom.. I had a crunchie 3 days last week. a full sized one and a pack of quavers! and i still lost!!
Go for it hun!!

and thanks!

x

argh I have had such a naughty day ... i'm going to have to be so good for the rest of the week - OH has just brought home steak and chips for dinner and a bottle of wine. I had cakes earlier as well as I was at a haloween party but people did comment that I looked thinner so I'm going to treat myself tonight!

Hope everyone is getting on ok. x x x

hey ladies.Had a better week so far.Stuck to soups and stir frys,But i am craving biscuits!

Well done Eoz - I wish I was being good I can literally feel the weight gain as I eat atm and OH has just said he has bought my favourite desert as I have been down in dumps.

we went out for dinner this evening :blush: but i've only been having 18 points all week when i should be having 22 so i saved a lot of points.. i had chips but didnt eat too much just enough till i wasnt hungry.. do you this is ok... im nervous now ill put on, i had like 20-24 points saved from my week?

babyhopes - I wouldn't worry too much, you have saved loads of points so will be well under your allowence heading towards a good loss!

I am now over by 6.5 points so will make it up over the next few days ... just hoping for 1lb off this week, 1.5 would be great as I will get my third siver 7 but I will wait and see.

x x x

babyhopes - I wouldn't worry too much, you have saved loads of points so will be well under your allowence heading towards a good loss!

I am now over by 6.5 points so will make it up over the next few days ... just hoping for 1lb off this week, 1.5 would be great as I will get my third siver 7 but I will wait and see.

x x x

just realised your from shropshire :flower: i was born there :haha: great place i love it :) rough parts tho, thanks for the encouragement helps me relax.. :)

if you feel like youve pigged out do some excersise to burn it off xxxxxxxxxxx

.5 off for me this week, going with my WI this morning as Stan wanted Pizza Hut for lunch :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->