The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Oh no Vickie. I hope your lo is ok now :hugs:

I lost a lb again this week. So bloody sick of the 1 lb club!!! It's four weeks in a row now! Oh well at least it's going in the right direction :thumbup:

72 lbs total :)

I'm not sure if I've mentioned here but I'm totally addicted to Spin. It's a love hate relationship :haha:

How is everybody else doing?

Great job Em! Slow and steady is better than staying or gaining for sure! You're doing awesome :hugs:

Thanksgiving just passed. Let's not go anywhere near how I'm doing. I'm guessing the same could be said for Vickie lol

I lost 3 lbs this week. Totally ecstatic cos I've been sooooo good AND it was my birthday on Tuesday.

75 lbs total :yipee:

Wow Em! 3 pounds is amazing! :wohoo:

Great job on your loss to Guppy :)

Haha Rach yeah let's just not go there :blush:

Rachel how was your WI?

Em how are you doing? Hopefully still going strong, you had such a great loss last week. :mrgreen:

How are you feeling Guppy? :hugs:

Things are well going here. I'm sure I've gained back what I lost *sigh* but feeling motivated to stay on track today! I wanted to start running again this week but naturally came down with a cold. But this doesn't mean I can't eat right!

Well done Guppy. Can't wait to be in the 170's :)

Sorry about your cold Vickie. Hopefully it'll go soon so you can get back to running. :)

How are you Rach? Hope weigh in was a good one :)

I've had a so so week. My oldest daughter turned 18 so there has been lots of celebrating ie cocktails, fish n chips, italian meal, birthday cake. I've kept up my exercise though and I've been saintly yesterday, today and will be tomorrow!! Hoping to get a STS but if I gain a little bit back that's fine. I've really enjoyed myself so it's actually worth a little gain but obviously I'll be ecstatic if I STS or lost a teeny bit!! Not likely though :/

Well I avoided the scales last week and then my bad week just continued. I've decided to go to class this week NO MATTER WHAT and get weighed. I need to face the music. :blush:

One thing positive is I've kept up my exercise no matter how badly I've eaten. I'm totally addicted to Spin, Ive started bodypump again and I walk at least 10,000 steps per day. My average on my fitbit says I've been walking an average of 16k at the mo :thumbup:

How's everyone else? It's gone really quiet in here.

Good luck with your WI Em! :hugs:

I got sick last week :dohh: and then we had a huge house warming/Halloween party and we've had so many leftovers from that *sigh*. This week is also crazy with birthday parties and Halloween on top of the kids normal activities. I did start exercising again though which feels good!

How is everyone? How was Halloween? :)

I gained a lot of weight :blush: but have been diligently tracking, staying on points and exercising this week. I'm really hoping I can turn this around. I saw numbers on the scale that I never wanted to see again :nope:

You can do it Vickie :hugs: You just went through a few stressful months, not only did you move but you had the renovations going on. You'll lose it again! :hugs:

Last week I was .2 away from hitting 20lbs lost. My WI day is tomorrow morning so I'm hoping after having been good all week (very little candy has entered my mouth) that I'm going to have a great loss tomorrow. I have a long way to go so the more the better!

I'm down 21 lbs! I had a bad day today because we were out and away from home and then I made the mistake of saying "wherever you want to eat", instead of "yes, let's eat at Subway".
I'll lose it, it's just been a bad day. Either way, I finally have lost 20 lbs and then one more on top of it!

i ate way too much of the kids' candy from trick or treat bahaha
im down 31lbs now. only 5 more pounds to the half way mark!
135 is my realistic long term goal but ideally i would be closer to 110lbs (im only 5 ft 1in)
but we shall see. im really excited to get below 160. that would be my lightest weight since puberty. right nw im at 178

I've gained so much weight. :( starting back jan 2nd. I feel ready. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Hi dimples! :hi:

So I totally fell off the wagon, I'm blaming it on Halloween :haha:

Was 185 last week. Restarted WW last Monday. Now I'm down to 183

I am thinking of buying a juicer, more to encourage health...but idk...I'm intimidated lol

So I'm guessing everyone had a bad Christmas, myself included :blush:

Started back on Monday and doing well this week with food and exercise. WI is tomorrow and we'll see how it goes. I can't believe how much weight I've gained :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->