The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Great job on losing that pound! Hopefully it doesn't reflect on your next WI :hugs:

I'm doing ok, my WI is tomorrow but I've been eating my points (almost all of them) everyday. Hopefully this week is better than last week when I STS for some odd reason.

Well done on your loss Em! :)

Good luck getting back on track!

Good luck weighing tomorrow Rachel :hugs:

uhhhh I won't say haha. We're in the middle of kitchen renovations and I've been slacking completely :blush:

It's always hard during renovations, especially kitchen ones where you can't just go in your kitchen and fix something healthy. Bad food is unfortunately easier.
:hugs:

I did so well all day long but my DH bought me a really nice bottle of red wine and I just couldn't resist. I'm going to sip a glass though!!

I finally worked out my points from yesterday and I'm so ashamed to say I ate 101 propoints. I didn't think that was even possible!!

I think we can safely say I'll be seeing a gain on those scales :(

If you eat all the yummy stuff it is. I don't even want to think about how many points I can eat when we're with family for a special occasion.

You'll work it off! :hugs:

It was a special occasion and an Italian restaurant :blush: I wasn't much better after the wine last night grrr!

Hopefully it's behind me now. Had my little blip. Now it's back to business!!

We all need it now and then! You're doing awesome!

I'm down 3 lbs after STS last week. :thumbup: So my total is now 17.2 down. Only 109ish to go!

Wow hunny. 3 lbs is AWESOME!!!!!! Just goes to show if you carry on being good it WILL show on the scales the week after :) :) :)

Thanks hon! I'm pretty pleased! I just wish I could lose 3 lbs a week every week lol

I can't wait until this time next year!

Not a huge loss this week, about half a pound. But considering I was coping w an in expected chemical pregnancy and my crazy ILs were as well as the IUD insertion today, I think that's better than I would have anticipated. Total weightloss = 28.1lba

So sorry guppy :hugs:

Great job on your losses everyone!

I've not actually weighed from last weeks binge. :blush: I really should. Anyways doing okay this week but haven't been tracking :dohh: so hard to find the time during the day it seems :roll:

I've been really bad and not following the plan at all. Sigh. But I'm trying a new approach. Blogging. I've started a weight loss blog if anyone wants to follow- https://fightfatforfashion.wordpress.com/

I don't know how I did it but I lost a lb last week!! I didn't tell my ww leader that I was 5 lbs up on the Sunday before!!! How I managed it I'll never know!! 71 lb total :) :)

Hoping it doesn't bite me on the ass this week so I'm being extra careful and I've taken up Spin classes (omg my ass feels like it's been punched 100 times!!!!)

I'm due totm on weigh in day so I'm really not holding out much hope for a loss this month!! I might even skip it and see a better number the week after. What would you lovely ladies do?!!

How is everyone getting on?

Great job Em! You're doing awesome :hugs:

I would just weigh in, that's just me though. I want to see a number because even if it's up, it will look that much better the week after.

I don't know how I'm doing, I normally track absolutely everything but I had 2 iffy days there. I'm hoping I have lost but I feel like I've gained. :\
Will check back in tomorrow with an update!

Thanks hun.

I think you might just surprise yourself tomorrow when you weigh in. :hugs:

Well at least I'm down, even if it's only a bit.

I am down 0.4, at least it's something :\

A loss is a loss is a loss :) better than seeing the numbers go up :thumbup: well done hunny :) :)

Well done on your losses everyone! :happydance:

I did finally weigh. It wasn't pretty. Planned to get back on track Sunday and wouldn't you know DS ended up with a concussion :dohh: so Sunday and yesterday were write offs. Again :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->