The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

:hugs: Em how are you doing now? :)

Well done on your loss Rach! :)

1 pound down for me this week :). I was surprised haha

Well done Vickie :wohoo: I love unexpected losses :)

I'm sooooo much better now :) had a horrible two days but yesterday and today I've stuck to my 30 points and yesterday I earned 12 -AP's at the gym and today I did my Bodypump class on my lunch break (no time to do it any other time!!) Think it's safe to say I'm back on track whoop!!

Great job Vickie!

Thanks ladies <3

Great job Em, you're doing amazing!

How is everyone? :flower:
Sorry I've been so MIA. We caught our first school cold and it's been a doozy! Luckily seem to be on the mend now (all four of us caught it at roughly the same time :dohh:).

Food this week wasn't great. I haven't been up for tracking at all. :nope: And we ran on Monday but haven't exercised the rest of the week. Yet somehow when I weighed myself this morning I am down 1.5 pounds from what I was last week :wacko: Seriously that shouldn't have happened.

Hey who cares, it happened and it's awesome! Great job hon! Hopefully you guys are 100% soon :hugs:

My WI is Sunday, the week is going ok and I feel like I may have lost but I'm trying not to sneak on the scale during the week. We'll see what Sunday brings!

I'm pleasantly surprised to be reporting a lb loss this week! 69 lb loss total :) really thought I'd gain after my two day binge!!

Sorry you've all been poorly Vickie but well done on your loss :) :) :)

Good luck for Sunday rocking. I've managed to curb my weighing addiction. I used to weigh every day but now it's down to two times per week :)

Hi ladies! :wave:
I am officially down a total of 27.3lbs now. And almost ten pounds down since giving birth to DD and restarting this journey last month.

Well done Guppy! :)

I somehow lost 2 pounds! Not sure how.

Weekend has been insane as we are redoing our entire kitchen and had to do the demo today :shock: I am so sore and I didn't even do near the amount of work DH had to do!

Great job Vickie!

I stayed the same somehow. I also got my period really early. Hubby thinks it may be that. I was so good this week! Even on my cheat day when we went to the fair I was so damn good. It's frustrating. Hopefully next week I have an amazing loss!

:hugs: Sorry you STS Rachel. That's always disappointing, especially after you've had a good week

It is highly disappointing! I'm not sure what happened. Hopefully next week shows a good loss!

Well done for the loss Vickie.

Sorry you STS rachel (so glad I know your name!!)

lol thanks guys :hugs:

What's your name Em? I just keep calling you Em lol

Forgot to update. Lost a lb last week. I was so happy to get back to 70 lbs but my food has been TERRIBLE over the last two days so I'm mad at myself again :dohh:

I've given my head a wobble though and I'm back on track today and we'll see the damage next thursday morning :(

HOw's everybody else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->