The what would you do if... game!

Make all dumb men sit in the corner with Dunce hats on ;)

what would you do if your hair fell out?

spend the money I saved on waxing to buy wigs, hats and scarves :D

what would you do if you met brad pitt?

..Faint :laugh2:

What would you do if you we're down to your last £10 (Or however much that is in your currency if your not english lol) :)

lend some money until i earnt some more!!

what would you do if you saw your OH kissing another woman??

I'd kill him! lol

What would you do if you saw a UFO?

Take a photo and cash in on it!:haha:

What would you do you were stuck in a lift with a smelly person?

I would probably be with Elliot so if I was feeling a bit evil I might talk to him and ask him if his nappy needed changing.... Doubt the smelly person would get the hint though.

What would you do if you were offered £100,000 to run through a supermarket naked at lunchtime?

Train for a while beforehand so I could run really really fast!

What would you do someone tried to mug you?

Scream really high pitched lol or just hand over what they wanted.... I'd be scared that they'd stab me!

What would you do if you accidentally killed your next door neighbours cat?

Hide it and pretend it must have ran away:blush:

What would you do if you bought a new bag, took the tags off and realised it was damaged inside?

Be pissed off but do nothing... I don't ever take anything back lol

What would you do if you were in the middle of an important meeting when suddenly you need the toilet?

Try to think of anything except water

What would you do if you were wearing a lovely cream winter coat and a car went through a puddle deliberately to soak you?

I'd kick and scream in the street and if time get the Reg! Then I don't know what I'd do...

What would you do if you won your dream hoilday of a lifetime travelling for a year but you had to choose your dream career promotion?

I'm not quite sure that I understand... are you saying I'd gave to give up the promotion in order to go on vacation? If so, that's okay, because it's a dream vacation of a lifetime! We should follow our dreams to be happy. :D

What would you do if you were at a restaurant, and the server spilled a plate of food on your lap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->