The wicked witch is late, bfn, group

Af for me was due yesterday and also keeps feeling like its about to come, but doesn't. I tested yesterday morn and this morn and got bfn. I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant though, so just wish it would hurry up so I can get on to trying next month.

Does anyone know if af is late, does that mean ovulation was late?

16dpo, tested this afternoon (couldn't help myself) was surprised to see a clear bfn. Ugh.
Still having backaches, cramping comes and goes but that's it.
This is my latest cycle since my periods started again, they too always start in the morning.
Going to try my best not to test tomorrow and hold out until Friday (or Thursday) unfortunately I have no self control over these matters..

Hahah yup that's why I have not bought any more tests lol! Otherwise id be a poas addict too lol. I feel like it would be more frustrating having no af and bfn then just no af limbo cause at least you can stilll cling in to the fact that you might still get a bfp but who knows! There is a post that's a few days old and a women had the same thing as all of us! She was 5 days late getting bfn and then on the 6th day she got her bfp!! So we are all still in the running! That gave me a lot of hope and I hope it does for you as well.
Keep us updated ladies!

Yes tho generally if af is late and your not pregnant then you had a later ov not that your ov is "late" but just later than pervious months and it's totally normal. That's why I am waiting till I'm a week late to test again cause I could have just ov later than I had thought. Definitely possible for us all and it would explain late af and bfns. So late af is one of three things:
1. Pregnancy
2. Later ov than thought
3. No ovulation this cycle- generally comfirmed if 2 weeks + late and no bfp ( again normal for women just really shitty!)
It really doesn't matter when you ov in your cycle that's not important, but af should ALWAYS come 12-14 days after ov. That is critical! The most important part of your cycle in terms of sustaining a pregnancy. If af comes before day 12 then you have a short lp and body is not giving egg enough time to implant before it tells af to start.
So what I did to help settle my brain is everyday my af is late I'm going back 14 days and seeing what day that was on the calendar because it's possible you could have ov that day- explaining the " late" af. Anyways I log cm and bd and going back allows me to see if I bd that day and if I had any fertile cm. giving me an idea of whether I could have ov on a later day and if I bd for chances of pregnancy. So as of today going back 14 days would put me at a March 3rd ov and according to my cm there is pretty much no way i ov then. Mostly likely the day or two before. This just gives me a better idea of if this late af is truly late based on ov or if it's possible I ov later than I thought and af is really on schedule.
Sorry so dang long but I hope my " rationale " helps anyone! It has helped me put all possibilities into perspective and has allowed me to relax and wait for a week late before I start to test again or call the doc for some blood work.

It does make things hopeful, however in our case we only dtd the two days before ov, so if I did ov a week later then there would be no hope for us (unless he really does have supersperm like he thinks he has)
I hate the waiting game but I do agree, no af means hopeful days. No af with bfn just makes it allot heavier to deal with

Hi Everyone!! I am 4 days late, tested on 2 day late and :BFN: I really don't have any pregnancy signs or even :witch: signs. Just a little crampy? I am so confused, seeing as I have two boys already I figured TTC #3 would be easy this is our third month. I am 28 days every month, and now NOTHING except clear CM. Can anyone tell me if they think anything? Also I did start kickboxing 2 to 3 days a week?? Do you think this could cause 4 Days late.. I could see 2 maybe, but 4.

Hi, very much with you on the symptoms or lack off. I did have clear cm but that has stopped in the last two days.
I don't see how kickboxing could influence your cycle unless you are pushing yourself too hard? But even then, it's not something that would make you 4 days late.
As said above, it could well be that you have ov late this month.
Btw I too have two boys :) how old are yours?

hi mama_v, my boys are 8 and 13 months.. BIG difference in age! How about you? I just want to know if the :witch: is coming. I usually get brown cm 2 days prior to my period coming. I am so confused. It looks like a lot of us are having issues this month on lateness LOL... Whats going on ?!?!? Something in the water?!!?!

Mine are 4 and 15 months. I dont get any specific af symptoms, they're all the same as when my pregnancies started.
It is super weird that so many of us are going through the same!

Haha wow ladies I have a son too! Lol he is 4 next month. It is weird we are all in the same situation! And I'm with you mama v- if I ov later than I had thought then screwed lol I was reading on the American pregnancy ttc study they suggest because ov can be crazy to bd every other day from cd 8-21 that way no matter when you ov during that time your bases are covered and not everyday because every other keeps the sperm at their healthiest and bd everyday can lower mobility. It's similar to smep but more low key and laid back. I tried to follow the eod bd during those cd but after what I thought was ov on cd 17-18 I stopped lol so if I don't get a bfp this cycle I'm going to bd every other day all dang month and take epo cause I only saw the smallest amount of ewcm this time.

As usually starts first think for me but today it's been on off pink/brown cm since lunch time! It's very odd as i'm usually like clockwork. I'be been pretty stressed with college so that could be it I guess! My 3rd took 6 months to conceive xx

16DPO and another BFN. I just wish AF would arrive so I can start a fresh cycle!

yup still nothing for me going into 5 days late now. I am going to test on Thursday am if I still have nothing going on. I do have more cramps and bb pain, so it looks like I may be out. We shall see, still nothing but clear cm?!? strange!

Did say I couldn't resist.. Another bfn, you know I'm not even surprised to get them anymore?
Breasts are feeling full and have dull cramping, think af will finally arrive today. Thankfully I'm out of tests and won't get any till Friday if she doesn't come..

What's happening with you Lottie? Did the odd bleeding continue?

Hello ladies. AF is here and I am so relieved. Good luck to you all ... ! Will be stalking this thread to see what happens ...

Hello ladies. AF is here and I am so relieved. Good luck to you all ... ! Will be stalking this thread to see what happens ...

I'm jealous! I'm sure I'm not pregnant now - just waiting for AF to arrive. How rude of her to be so late lol.

Yes tho generally if af is late and your not pregnant then you had a later ov not that your ov is "late" but just later than pervious months and it's totally normal. That's why I am waiting till I'm a week late to test again cause I could have just ov later than I had thought. Definitely possible for us all and it would explain late af and bfns. So late af is one of three things:
1. Pregnancy
2. Later ov than thought
3. No ovulation this cycle- generally comfirmed if 2 weeks + late and no bfp ( again normal for women just really shitty!)
It really doesn't matter when you ov in your cycle that's not important, but af should ALWAYS come 12-14 days after ov. That is critical! The most important part of your cycle in terms of sustaining a pregnancy. If af comes before day 12 then you have a short lp and body is not giving egg enough time to implant before it tells af to start.
So what I did to help settle my brain is everyday my af is late I'm going back 14 days and seeing what day that was on the calendar because it's possible you could have ov that day- explaining the " late" af. Anyways I log cm and bd and going back allows me to see if I bd that day and if I had any fertile cm. giving me an idea of whether I could have ov on a later day and if I bd for chances of pregnancy. So as of today going back 14 days would put me at a March 3rd ov and according to my cm there is pretty much no way i ov then. Mostly likely the day or two before. This just gives me a better idea of if this late af is truly late based on ov or if it's possible I ov later than I thought and af is really on schedule.
Sorry so dang long but I hope my " rationale " helps anyone! It has helped me put all possibilities into perspective and has allowed me to relax and wait for a week late before I start to test again or call the doc for some blood work.

Hi thanks for explaining. I seem to embarrassing know very little about how my cycles work :blush:

So I had ov down as cd 15 which was Mon 2nd, but this was based on nothing but the calendar, so could well have not been that day. We bd on the sat before and that Mon eve. So I guess if I didn't O till the weds say, then my af wouldn't be due till today and the spermies would still of been hanging around to do their job.

lottie - I've been feeling sick for over a week now too.

Af can be a couple of days late for me and last Nov cycle was a whole week late. It can also start at anytime of the day.

So woke up this morning and still got af type cramps. Didn't bother testing. I might test tomorrow.

How's everyone else getting on?

Annoyed, still no af, cramps have eased down again.

Still no AF.... Not much cramping.... Chest is pretty sore.... Going to wait until this weekend to test? Not sure when I should

Heyy hop you dont mind me joining this thread :) :af: one day late :bfn: and ff says i O'd on cd18 but i think i O'cd 20 according to my OPK! So confused anf feeling a little hopeless..... Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->