The wicked witch is late, bfn, group

Wildflower- how long are your cycles averaging? Yeah I go by a calendar too just to track my fertile window, but always gage ov by cm and ov cramps. I too thought I ov on March 1-2 but cause I'm so late who knows! Lol
It's great to see some of us are getting af! Thats much better than no af and no bfp. Again crazy to see how many of us are in this boat! A lot of girls have been getting BFP's in the March testers thread and that got me so excited lol I hope at least one of us has a happy conclusion to this mess lol.
Afm, still sore boobs still mild cramping- mostly in am which makes me think af is on her af so we shall see! If it doesn't come today I might buy some tests and test tomorrow with fmu, but I'm so scared lol. I'm trying not to get my hopes up and my trying to find any excuse why my af is late except pregnancy. It took over 6 months for my son and it's just crazy to think if I am pregnant how fast it happened compared to my first! I have been off bc (iud) since January and I'm guessing my cycles are just all messed up. Even tho they really shouldn't be since I had af monthly on iud. Anywho good luck ladies I hope we get some BFP's or some af's so we all can move on either way lol.

Exactly hun its just being stuck in that limbo between :af: due date and waiting for her to show up or a :bfp: hopefully we will all get some answers soon and we can either try again or enjoy looking at those :bfp:s huh xx

mama_v still no :witch: still watery discharge, my breast a little sore and cramps are light. Just wondering what is going on. Even though I tested with a digital on Sunday (2 days late) and BFN. Maybe I should re-test tonight or tomorrow? I am so confused, I'm never LATE!!! And I only do kickboxing like 3 days a week shouldn't screw my whole schedule up I'm not over exercising?!!? I just want the witch or a bfp!! LOL

Hey, did :witch: arrive for anyone or did you get a :bfp:
Also can you tell me your symptons..
I am 5 days late (very odd for me)
cramping is mild on and off
a little constipated (sorry tmi)
and bbs hurt on and off. STRANGE?!?!?!

Weirdly enough my very regular friend is two days late too, what's going on??!
My symptoms are lower back ache, every now and then my breasts feel heavy, cramping on and off, knee pains (which usually goes just before af and during pregnancy, it's old scar tissue that hurts) I'm super snappy and hungry.
Tired, but my youngest keeps me up allot.
When are you testing again MrsD?

Omg you guys! What if because feb was a short month it messed with all our cycles! I dk how but what if it did! It makes total sense because we all should have ov around that time! Google here I come!

Have you ladies heard of the q-tip test? Or tried it? I just read about it in another board. You stick I q tip up to your cervix and swab and if it comes out brown pink any color like that af is coming soon but if not af is no where in sight. You do this a day before af is due or after af is due. Honestly I'm really tempted to try it but why wouldn't you just put a tampon in for a while and pull it out and see if there is anything. Seems much safer. I have had a tampon in all morning and waiting to see if there is anything. Been doing this the last couple days and all I have is white creamy discharge.

Just tested! BFN! Stark white! I now know there is no way I'm pregnant:( stupid period ! How is it that I spent the last 4 yrs trying not to get pregnant and now that I want to get pregnant it's not happening. I seriously need to remember all good things come in time and when it's suppossdd to happen it will! It's just so hard. Good luck ladies!! Keep us updated!

Mama_V I am testing tomorrow morning as long as :witch: doesn't show up today. Very strange, I have NEVER been this late.. If I get :bfn: then I know Feb. was messing with all of us.
Bentley'smom how late are you? I tested after I was late 2 days, and had a :bfn: I am now testing 6 days late tomorrow. What did your tampon show anything?!?! I don't think I would do the q-tip, doesn't seem safe in the golden area.. haha

I'm out, af just arrived, strangely enough in the late afternoon. Because you know, things weren't weird enough.. Hope you ladies get your answers soon xx

mama_v sorry your out, I wish I would just go out or get a :bfp: I'll let you know my results tomorrow... at least you get to start for next month :)

Wildflower- how long are your cycles averaging? Yeah I go by a calendar too just to track my fertile window, but always gage ov by cm and ov cramps. I too thought I ov on March 1-2 but cause I'm so late who knows! Lol
It's great to see some of us are getting af! Thats much better than no af and no bfp. Again crazy to see how many of us are in this boat! A lot of girls have been getting BFP's in the March testers thread and that got me so excited lol I hope at least one of us has a happy conclusion to this mess lol.
Afm, still sore boobs still mild cramping- mostly in am which makes me think af is on her af so we shall see! If it doesn't come today I might buy some tests and test tomorrow with fmu, but I'm so scared lol. I'm trying not to get my hopes up and my trying to find any excuse why my af is late except pregnancy. It took over 6 months for my son and it's just crazy to think if I am pregnant how fast it happened compared to my first! I have been off bc (iud) since January and I'm guessing my cycles are just all messed up. Even tho they really shouldn't be since I had af monthly on iud. Anywho good luck ladies I hope we get some BFP's or some af's so we all can move on either way lol.

I'm not really sure what my cycles are averaging - since having my daughter in 2012 I've either been on the pill or pregnant for most of the time. I've had 2 pregnancies in that time, both conceived on 2nd cycle, sadly not worked out though. In dec and jan we had a couple of months off ttc and I was busy, so didn't really pay any attention to my cycles. I've bought some opk's ready for next month, so it'll be interesting to see what they tell me.

Just tested bfn again. Not a hint of a line. I can't see me being pregnant now to be honest. I've always had positives by now in my last pregnancies.

Have you ladies heard of the q-tip test? Or tried it? I just read about it in another board. You stick I q tip up to your cervix and swab and if it comes out brown pink any color like that af is coming soon but if not af is no where in sight. You do this a day before af is due or after af is due. Honestly I'm really tempted to try it but why wouldn't you just put a tampon in for a while and pull it out and see if there is anything. Seems much safer. I have had a tampon in all morning and waiting to see if there is anything. Been doing this the last couple days and all I have is white creamy discharge.

I might give it a few more days before I try this! By then I might be desperate enough :haha:

Sorry af got you mama. Wishing you luck for next cycle :flower:

Isn't there supposed to be an eclipse of the sun on Fri? And something else to do with the sun - its going to be closer to the earth than normal, or something like that?? Maybe that's having an affect on us all. Like when its a full moon you're supposed to be more likley to into labour.

Mind if I join you ladies? I am in the same boat...my AF is now 3 days late. I have been temping and checking CM...opk tests unfortunately do not work for me. But I know for sure I O'd back in Feb 28- March 4. My luteal phase is almost always 12-13 days and I have had absolutely no usual AF symptoms. I tested the day AF was due and last night both later on in the day and got BFN both times. I am now cramping very slightly on and off and have had LOTS of CM similar to EWCM the past 3 days. The wait is killing me.

You know what wildflower, that makes total sense!
Can't believe I forgot about the eclipse.
Ah at least now we know it wasn't the water ;)

Still no :af: for me not the slightest sign of pink or brown..... But still :bfn: i just dont understand ive been like clockwork since i had my daughter 19 months ago..... It must be this bloody eclipse..... Leave my god damn uterus alone ya darn thing!! Lol xx

Sorry momma v about af! But hey it least now you know and are on to the next cycle! And nope nada on my tampon then I tested bfn! Ugh what a freaking waste of money! I agree the short month and eclipse have screwed us all lol!
I officially know I'm not pregnant now lol but all of this has me realized how unhealthy I am when ttc. I'm obsessed and when I'm ov or waiting for af im a crazy women and it's only been 2 mo for #2! Not good lol so I'm going to put all this ttc stuff to rest. Not that not still "trying " but more ntnp. Instead of spending hours googling and on here going to focus my enegery on losing my last 10 baby pounds that's 4 yrs old lol bahaha and just being healthy inside and out. And hopefully that will help my fertility- not that I have issues, and keep me from getting so down with bfn. So, sadly I'm going to prob not come on here anymore! For me, it's just an unhealthy obsession lol good luck ladies and I know we all will get our BFP's. Remember it's suppossed to take a average healthy couple 6 mo to a year to conceive and I think if we can remember that a bit more we would be able to relax and know our time is coming. I wish you all the best! :)

This is so frustrating. I tested again with FMU this morning (17DPO) and got a BFN. My temps are still high and I can't see anywhere on my chart that indicates that I could have ovulated later than expected. Makes me want to cry.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 9
Hi everyone, how I couldn't see this thread soon?!
I hope can I join you
I'm 6 days late my CD average is 31 and I'm now in CD38. I took a test at CD33 (2 days late) and was a BFN. My temp is up and my symptoms this day are:
headaches, sweating in the night, tender breast (some days), cramps, insomnia, very weird I had a yellowish CM (sorry tmi) is sticky and creamy, I read that it could be a early pregnancy symptom and is caused by progesterone high levels. I've been "calm" because my period has been inconsistent for a few months (29,29,28,30,30,37,33) but this symptoms are not my usual PMS. I quite remember that a long years ago I had a delay about 10 days but by that time I was references by the calendar days (for example: If AF was due December 1st I assumed that the next month AF was going to be due January 1st)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->