The wicked witch is late, bfn, group

mama_v

Reaction score
Do share your frustration of a late period yet still testing :bfn:

Seriously.

Either let me bleed and get on with it or give me a postive test as this limbo malarkey is driving me crazy!

Let's stand by each other and send some positive vibes over these extemely long days..

I'm 1 day late, was cramping like crazy yesterday and convinced the witch would come, but each time I felt something it turned out to be cm.
Tested bfn this morning and really had enough now..
Barely had any cramping today.

I'm 2 days late and have been feeling sick since last Wednesday! I was convinced and then I got a bfn this afternoon! X

When are you testing again? I would try with fmu.
I can't test until tomorrow afternoon the earliest so might hold out until Wednesday..
Doesnt help that I was always able to have good positives early with previous pregnancies.

I'lol test in the morning first thing, I have never tested early previously but sure i'be never had a bfn after a was due. Maybe i'm just late for some strange reason x

I feel your pain ladies!! I'm pretty positive I had ov on the 1st and had my last period on feb 13th. I tested at 10 and 12 dpo and got stark white bfn!! I have been cramping since about 7 dpo and have had sore boobs for the last three days and have been pretty crabby, but that is all normal and expected Af signs for me. Early this morning I was having deff af cramps, I could have swore as soon as i got up to go pee I was going to see bright red but nope!
I'm too scared to test so bf and I have decided since I just came off bc in jan that we will wait for a week late before we test again or draw any conclusions. Which is so hard! I hate this af limbo place! Mother Nature is mean lol. Maybe it's possible we all had a later ov than we thought. Do you ladies temp or use opks to determine ov? I just go off calendar and cm.

cm and I get bad ov pains, bit like a painful alarm clock. Though we only done the deed twice before ov.
I'm 15dpo, had an evap line ony 3rd test (was white as anything at start) but only because I stupidly looked a few hours after testing.. Had bfns since.

Tbh we're ntnp so don't temp or anything just go off calender! I'm.sure af is going to start soon x

Same here! I get too stressed out with full blown ttc. Well hopefully we ll get a BFP's or af soon! Lol at this point I'll gladly take either just to know what's going on! Lol. When are you planning on testing again?
I'm going to test sat morning if af has not a arrived. I had a tampon in all morning because I was so sure af was starting and till NOTHING! With my son I had no Prego symptoms until 6 weeks and from before I found out all I had was sore boobs and cramps which I thought was af comimg so I held off testing for 2 weeks! I dk how I managed that lol but when I did test I had bfp ! So I'm really getting excited but also really nervous because this is identical to the way I felt before I got my last BFP. Had I not tested early and got bfn already a couple days ago I would swear I'm pregnant, but since I had I'm going to hold out.

I'm hoping not to test until Wednesday, but I know as soon as I have one I will give in, regardless of what time of the day or when my last wee was!
I'm terrible like that..
Been cramping again tonight as if af should arrive, but nothing.. Even cm has stopped, oh limbo how I hate you

I tested this am and still a bfn! i've woken up feeling sick again and could only eat toast last night as I felt so sick :( I'm fed up and would like to know either way now x

I know lottie! Sorry your feeling sick, must make things so much worse.
I've been cramping all night, thinking af would arrive but nothing.
Getting new tests tomorrow, would have done today but thankfully it's raining so I won't get out of my way on the nursery run

Hi, I am not technically "late" but AF is due today, 16 dpo. My last AF was on Feb 14 and I ov-ed on Mar 1 (confirmed by ultrasound). I tested only once on 14 dpo and of course, BFN.

So... I woke up today to a headache and a wet feeling down there (both signs of AF for me). Temp is slightly down from yesterday but still at 98'F and above my coverline. Checked my cervix and even got stringy red mucus. So I was pretty sure that I will start bleeding any minute. But its been 8 hours since then and nothing yet.

I was on progesterone till 12 dpo so its possible that AF is delayed because of that.

Nevertheless, I would like to join this thread while I wait for the witch to show. Hope all of us get an answer soon !!!

Hi ttcin, fingers crossed she stays away, keep us updated!
When are you testing next?

I don't think I will test unless she is really REALLY late. Btw I checked my cervix again after posting and the light pink cm is back. Not stringy but def there. I don't think I will need to test anytime soon ! Lol. Will be stalking you ladies though !

So I checked my cervix pretty much every hour since my last post (oops!). So much so that I think I may have irritated my cervix. Have decided to stop now.

The red discharge is on and off. I wish SHE would just come and be done with it once and for all. lol

Did any of you test today? Also Lottie, hope you're feeling better today.

I'm currently on 16DPO, AF was due 14DPO. I got a BFN on 11DPO with FRER so I'm too scared to test again. In saying that, I had a strange pinching feeling in my uterus the same day I got my BFN so perhaps that could have been implantation? *IF* implantation occurred on 11DPO then I wouldn't get a BFP until a few days later, right? I think I'll wait until Thursday/Friday and if the witch hasn't arrived I'll retest. My cervix is still high & soft and CM is creamy... The only symptoms I'm having are heavy breasts and on and off mild cramping (the heavy boobs is normal for me post ovulation but the on & off cramping isn't). Here's to hoping we all get some answers soon! My temps have been really weird this cycle too... I've been waking at really inconsistent times and have been struggling to sleep for 3 uninterrupted hours so that could be why my temps are odd. Maybe the sleeplessness is another symptom as normally I have no problems sleeping all the way through if DS does lol.

Hi!! I tested this am and bfn and pretty sure i'be come on today, on and off brown cm so think that's it. It's so odd because I have never ever been late before! Guess it could be stress! Good luck ladies xx

My AF is also late...3 days to be exact! Took a text this morning...BFN.... Kind of disappointing....i have been having so many weird ' symptoms'.... And my body just feels off

Wow so many of us late with bfn :( seems like we all are experiencing the same things as well and all ov around the same time. Weird. Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed for us ladies!
Afm, still no period. Again more mild Af cramping and again awoke this morning and I could have swore she was on her way and now cramps and gone after am work out and no af! Ugh! I'm just not sure what to make of it. I am too scared to test and db has asked me to wait for a full week to test again, to keep the stress down and I agree. Anyways so I'm just trying to find things to keep me busy to keep my mind of things. I could swear my boobs were more sore today and if af is on way they should be getting less sore. But who knows lol. I'm hoping we get some BFP's on this thread!

What time of day does your af usually show? Mine is always always always in the am right when I wake up. So I know if it doesn't start within the first few hours of being up then af is not coming that day. Anyways just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->