The Wiiiiiiiiii

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
I have always wanted the nintendo wii, but what you have not had you don't miss......anyway, my sister asked me to go see her last week and we decided to play on the wii, having competitions......well that was it, I was hooked, hot and sweaty :lol:

So I came home begging Paul for a wii.....meanwhile I returned to my sisters the next day for another competition. :blush: Paul bless his heart bought me a wii, I was so excited so we played it, and I managed one more game, BUT I have not been able to play since as I ache soooooooo much, my arms are killing me, I can barely lift Alfie :rofl: Anyone else put their heart into the wii like me?!

:cry:I have only played my own one twice!

I am raring to go again, I LOVE IT!!! :headspin:

Blimey, I am hoping to be a super model one day playing it.........it is wicked tho! x:headspin:

LOL jokes! I don't have one but a good friend of mine had hers in the car the other day. Now I'm one that can not read while in a car as I get motion sickness so I don't know what made me think that I could play the wii while in a car. Needless to say, by the time we reached our destination, I was feeling horrible and spent about an hour in the bathroom revisiting my lunch :(

Yea Tam .. after I played the first couple of times my arms were in agony. Good work out though.

What game were you playing?

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-26.gif @ Mango

I was playing the sports, but it is the baseball that does it to me, I swing round in a circle I put so much force into it https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-198.gif

I want one and gav won't let me ...

The sod got his Xbox360 though Grrrrrrr!!!

xxx

boxing is great for taking out your frustations. I imagine its my boss i'm hitting the living daylights out of.

The boxing one, we only managed one game as we had been playing all the others all day, and by the end of it, I was ready for bed and my arms wouldn't work :rofl: I couldn't wait for the end of the match! :lol:

I strop with mine :rofl:

Really wanting them to releas ethe Mario Galaxy :D

haha I work for GAME, and I know what you mean! People are always moaning about arm ache! But I love mine SOOO MUCH! i traded in my 360 for it! Some would call me crazy but it was sooo worth it! Warioware smooth moves is great, and if you have time then Zelda twighlight princess is amazing!!! Also cooking mama is good, but frustrating!
Ask me anything you wanna know :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i love my wii!!!!!! anyone beat my record on the boxing training?(the 1 where uve to hit bags off) mine is 24 :D no one can beat it here lol!!!

I want the Mario Galaxy too!!!

Jade beats the pants off me on bowling, her record is 177!!!!!! mine is 124!

The golfing target training thingy, my highest is 560......

I love it!!! I have had a few days off it, but I did my Wii age, and I got one lot of baseball, well that was it, I had to stick to tennis :lol:

wot games do u all have?

i have:
wii sports
wii play
meet the robinsons
mario party 8
GT
sonic and the secret rings
big brain academy

wot games do u all have?

i have:
wii sports
wii play
meet the robinsons
mario party 8
GT
sonic and the secret rings
big brain academy

I have:

wii sports
wii play
big brain academy

I am waiting for mario party 8 (I didn't think that was released til the 3rd?)
and Mario Galaxy :happydance:

i got mario party 8 on friday 13th, but it was recalled cos of incorrect language interpritation(sp) is it maybe being re released?

i want cooking mama mario galaxy, spiderman and harry potter lol, bit skint the now tho!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->