The Winter WTT Club: Anyone Planning to TTC in Nov/Dec This Year?

Bucket

Mama to TS (& pg with #2)
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

I just wondered if any of you are planning to make a start during November or December this year. It would be nice to have a little Winter WTT club so we can give each other encouragement and compare notes. I'm so looking forward to hearing about other people's successes as well as hoping for my own.

I'm taking a super-relaxed approach though: no charts for me! I'm pretty savvy about my cycle anyway and I figure that just Doing the Do as often as possible will keep a big smile on Hubby's face as well as hopefully making a baby! ;)

Being an only child (and the first of my friend-group to settle down - at 28; that's Brighton for you!), I'm hoping to meet some lovely ladies here to share the WTT-TTC-PG experience with.

Charlee xxx

Yeah... ME!!! lol My oh an i will be tryin late Nov / start of Dec =) i am so excited as its only like 2months away! Im not charting either, if it happens, it happens!!

Winter wtt club sounds really nice. =)

Lil xx

Yay! Welcome to the Winter WTT Club, Lil. :)

I'm reeeeeeally excited too. Mr. Bucket thinks I've gone a bit strange, actually, bless him. He's excited too though because he keeps telling all our friends, even though we originally said we wouldn't say anything to anyone until I'm actually pregnant. Have you told anyone else that you're planning to try?

xx

It is really exciting, but i feel a little scared at the same time! Yeah my oh is very excited too =) No we havent told anyone, and im not planning on telling anyone till i am actually pregnant!

Only 2months to go, and ive still got to move in to my new house between now and then, so the time is guna go really quickly!!!! =)

x

Can i join?! We're going to start ttc at christmas, unless i can persuade him to try earlier! lol! Im so impatient! Ive sorta been telling ppl: i havent told them that we deff WILL be trying then, but i have told them that OH says we can try then if i want to! We had unprotected sex once last week, and im trying to persuade him to do it again! But im not getting very far... so id like to join winter ttc club.... but kinda hoping i dont have to! :hugs:

Haha, of course you can :) Glad to hear I'm not the only one who's so impatient! I've been badgering Mr. Bucket to bring the date forward a bit, but he's just not having it. It's my birthday in November though, so maybe I can ask for a baby-shaped birthday present ;)

Because I've given up drinking, and the pill (or lack thereof) is messing with my hormones, the word on the grapevine is that I'm pregnant already! I spend half my day fielding Facebook enquiries from nosy friends :)

lol! Ppl will be watching you like a hawk!

My birthday is november too- the 14th- whens urs?

20th. Have you got anything planned? I've never really done a birthday without drinking, so I'm not entirely sure what to do now the pub's no fun! I was thinking of maybe going to see Wicked at the theatre in London and then going for dinner. That way my friends can get drunk if they want to but I don't have to sit in a pub with them. :)

Thats a good idea! I have no idea what im going to do! Prob go out for a meal, then im not sure what to do after that! Im going to try n not let any1 figure out that im not drinking, so im gonna have to either avoid the pubs, or pass a sneaky note to the barman!

"Please dont put vodka in my vodka & orange!" lol! That could get interesting!

Now *that* is a cunning idea. Nice one! Lots of potential for going wrong though: you might have to surreptitiously sniff it before you take a gulp. ;) I actually came back from honeymoon and declared to everyone that I wasn't drinking for health reasons, well in advance of trying for a baby, in the hopes that people wouldn't keep on asking questions when I was actually trying. My closest friends know about our plans, but everyone else is in the dark for the mo.

Being a bit of a damn hippie, I rather fancied going to a wood turning class in the countryside here, but I suspect my friends might think I've gone completely mad if I suggest that! I have big plans for next year, for my 30th - probably dirt-biking or something like that - but I'll have to keep it low key this year I think.

We're hopefully trying this winter, but early next year :D

Can I join? We will be TTC in mid to late Nov. My cycle should start on the 15th of that month then we will start trying with my next ovulation around the 28th. Hopefully we will get luck and get pregnant on the first try again and have a nice Christmas surprise for everyone! BTW, my birthday is in November too! The 25th. :)

We're hopefully trying this winter, but early next year :D

Well I'm not holding my breath that I'll conceive the first time I try, so there's every chance I'll still be trying then :) In my head, I'm pregnant by Christmas, but Mr. Bucket keeps having to remind me that in fact getting pregnant can be quite a tricky business. :D

Can I join? We will be TTC in mid to late Nov. My cycle should start on the 15th of that month then we will start trying with my next ovulation around the 28th. Hopefully we will get luck and get pregnant on the first try again and have a nice Christmas surprise for everyone! BTW, my birthday is in November too! The 25th. :)

I wonder if anyone's done any research into mother/baby birthdays. It seems like there's a definite pattern here of ladies wanting to TTC around their birthday! :) I may do some investigating if I get bored of work later.

Are you doing anything nice for your birthday? xx

i want to join too- we are thinking christmas or first of the year- i am worried and excited but DH is totally ready for another baby!

i want to join too- we are thinking christmas or first of the year- i am worried and excited but DH is totally ready for another baby!

Hi Rowleypolie! New year, new baby :) Sounds great! I'm soooo worried too as this will be my first. I'm quite surprised by how relaxed Mr. Bucket seems about it, to be honest. Mind you, I suppose he hasn't got to do too much of the hard work. :D

I wonder if anyone's done any research into mother/baby birthdays. It seems like there's a definite pattern here of ladies wanting to TTC around their birthday! :) I may do some investigating if I get bored of work later.

Are you doing anything nice for your birthday? xx

No nothing really planned. Last year my DH spent quite a bit of money on a surprise birthday party to cheer me up so probably a nice dinner and a movie this year.

I haven't looked into mothers and babies b-days BUT I have been pregnant twice. Both girls were due in different months. Carly was due Feb 4th and Hannah was due Dec 31st. BOTH girls were born in NOV. Carly was born Nov 15 and Hannah was born NOV 7. It's been a lil wierd I must say!

Looks like theres lots of us girls ttc in Nov / Dec then! Hopefully we will all be bump buddies :)

I wanted to ttc around my birthday this year (june) but oh didnt think it was such a good idea!

I gota say, im worried too!! But also very excited at the same time!

xx

I've been talking with Mr. Bucket this morning, and I've decided to start on a new project while I'm waiting. It's going to be a sort of diary, but written like letters to my child/ren. I'll write all about when we decided to TTC, what was happening in our lives at the time, what we do for fun, who our friends are. I've also got lots of family tree photographs going back as far as my great (x5) grandmother to include. Then later, I'll write about the pregnancy, birth, early years, first days of school etc. Then when they're older, I'll have it bound into books to give them, maybe for their 18th birthday. I really don't know much about my childhood and my mum when she was younger, so I think it would be a nice thing to do for my children.

Aww..!!! That is such a nice idea! That will be a great 18th birthday presnt :) Good idea Bucket!!

anway..how are you today?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"