the woman in black

Mammy2Joojx

Mammy To My Gorgeous Boy
Reaction score
jESUS CHRIST!!!! I have never been as scared in my whole life! It's only rated bloodyy 12a aswell, should be a 18 without a doubt! Anyone else seen it? X

I've seen it, totally agree with you, how has cinema classification got so lax these days?! Would definitely not take a twelve yr old to see it.

when we first went in there was a booster seat that someone who had been in previously had put down. I'm hoping it was a short 12 year old :haha: but i was terrified during that film, definitely should be reviewed lol x

It was the scariest film I've ever seen. I read the book and saw the orginal film so I knew it was scary but didn't expect it to be that bad. It was a fab film though.

ooh is there an origianl version off the film? I knew it was a book but thought that was the only film :haha: it's scariest film i have ever seen! Especially the bit where she is reuniting with her son & she ruuns up screaming xx

oh i agree i watched it in my bed and it gave me nightmares it was really freaky and should have been a 18.

I would give it a 15 rating personally, defo not a 12! Creepy as hell.

I done my OHs head in when we went. Heavy breathing (not deliberately) in the quiet bits and making him jump :rofl: he kept whispering to me "you're making it worse" :haha:

i didn't like the bit where the girl had drunk that stuff though :( when her mother was crying i started crying haha x

ooh is there an origianl version off the film? I knew it was a book but thought that was the only film :haha: it's scariest film i have ever seen! Especially the bit where she is reuniting with her son & she ruuns up screaming xx

The orginal isn't as good as the lastest one but it's still quite good. I watched it online a couple of days before we went to see the latest one.

Watch the Original with Harry Potters Dad as Arthur or read the book.

But the book is totally different than the film.

Still a good film thou.

I wish I had read reviews thou as the death of all those kids really unsettled me to the point i had to leave the cinema for a few mins.

V xxx

It quite unsettled me too V :hugs:

I went in knowing NOTHING about it but yes quite scary!

i wiki'd it 2 mins before going in (spoiler i know) but wanted to know what it was about. If i'd of known, i would of never of gone to watch x

I refused to go see this because I'd seen it at the theatre when I was doing the book at school and it terrified me so much I hardly slept for a month. It STILL scares me now; I just had to go and turn all the lights on after reading this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->