The WTT Dream is Over

B

baby.love

As the title says thats it we are no longer WTT and we will not be TTC again :nope:

There are A number of things which have lead us to this decision, the main one being that its just not practical for us... Our son has autism and its hard going, We have so many appointments and things which are associated with it and then there are the other kids...
We just wouldnt have the time to dedicate to another baby and thats not fair IMO. I am really sad about it but its time my head ruled over my heart...

So to all you lovely WTT girls when your time comes to TTC enjoy it and i wish you all so much luck xxx :flower:

Sorry to hear that Baby.love.
I agree with Kitneda - you are a great mum
xxx

Huge Hugs :hugs:

I think thats a very sensible and a very unselfish decision you've made there hun! You really are a great mum.

xxx

I'm sorry.... But you really are doing a great thing. Good luck to you and your family.

Although it's a sad decision, as everyone has already said that makes you a fantastic mum. Good luck for the future sweet :hugs: x

so sorry to hear this, you must be an amazing person to do this.
sending lots of hugs your way! xxxx

Oh Baby.love Im so sorry to here that! But I completely respect your decision and think you are doing the best thing for your family! Lots of :hugs:

xxx

You sound like a strong, fabulous person! Its soooo hard making the decision...I have just come around to the fact that I wont be wtt or ttc again...Im 40 years old with two little sons, and went through MAJOR angst about it....Im trying to come to terms with it, and getting there. It helps to know Im not alone, though I am sorry for your struggles!

:hugs: Sorry to hear that hun, but that is truely a totally unselfish decision and you must be a fabulous mummy to put your feelings aside for the sake of your children.

Good luck in the future! :kiss:

Thank you girls,. your messages are lovely :flower:

It has been a hard decision but the right one, I am so grateful for what i already have and know alot of women would give anything for just one child, so for me to have 3 gorgeous kids is truely a blessing x

Good luck again to you all... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"