The wtt weightloss buddies group!

roc

mummy to Dylan!
Reaction score
ok ladies, here we are!
I suppose on this first page we should put our names and our weightloss goals, and weightloss so far, maybe a ttc date if you'd like too?

roc:.
Goal:50lbs
Weightloss:15lbs
WTT:May 2012

puppymom:
Goal:10lbs
Weightloss:
WTT:August-October 2011

Lil_Angel:
Goal:10lbs
Weightloss:
WTT:May/June 2012

Twilight Again:
Goal:20lbs
Weightloss:31lbs
WTT

almostxmagic
Goal:5lbs
Weightloss:
WTT: December 2013

Beccaboop:
Goal:22lbs
Weightloss:
WTT:October 2011

Mummyjessie
Goal:40lbs
Weightloss:28lbs
WTT: Dec 2011/Jan2012

LaurGil:
Goal:17lbs
Weightloss:8lbs
WTT: Nov 2011

Bambina:
Goal:50lbs+
Weightloss:2lbs
WTT: Dec 2011

Dizzydoll:
Goal:17lbs
Weightloss:4lbs
WTT

Littleharns:
Goal:52lbs
Weightloss:1lb
WTT:18 months

EllaAndLyla:
Goal:5lbs
Weightloss:33lbs
WTT:August 2013

I'm joining you all! I don't have to lose weight to TTC, but I do want to get much more fit. I have a gym membership, which is about to expire, and unfortunately do not have any cardio equipment in my house. Since it is summer, I am going to try and get on a running (maybe biking) routine.

Weight Loss Goal: 10 lbs. plus major toning!
Weight Loss to Date: Since January - about 15 lbs., but I am going to start from today, as 0!
WTT: August - October (date is flexible)!

Lil:
Target:150lbs
Weight 2 loose: 10lbs
WTT: May/June 2012

:hi: ladies!

I'm jumping back on the weight loss bandwagon tomorrow. I've put on 4lb in the past 2/3 weeks. So I reckon my goal is to lose 2 stone. Preferably by Christmas :D

I'm jumping back on the weight loss bandwagon tomorrow. I've put on 4lb in the past 2/3 weeks. So I reckon my goal is to lose 2 stone. Preferably by Christmas :D

Hello!!
Do you want me to put your weightloss so far in, or do you want to start afresh?

:wave: im looking more to tone up than to lose weight but heres my goals and such

goal- 5lbs
weightloss- 0
WTT- December 2013

I want to lose 1/1 and a half stone by October when we are starting to TTC I haven't lost any yet

Hello!!
Do you want me to put your weightloss so far in, or do you want to start afresh?

Put my weight loss so far please :) I'll get confused if I have 2 sets of numbers to remember (I always go by what i've lost so far and add to it) but put it as 25lb gone seen as i've put on 4lb!

Can I make a suggestion OP? Will you put an enter between all usernames? Just makes it a bit easier to make sense of :thumbup: (i'm not trying to be a control freak) :haha:

Put my weight loss so far please :) I'll get confused if I have 2 sets of numbers to remember (I always go by what i've lost so far and add to it) but put it as 25lb gone seen as i've put on 4lb!

Done!:thumbup:

Can I make a suggestion OP? Will you put an enter between all usernames? Just makes it a bit easier to make sense of :thumbup: (i'm not trying to be a control freak) :haha:

And also done!:thumbup:

So how are we ladies?

Tomorrow I plan on having weetabix for breakfast, maybe a tuna sandwich for lunch with chicken and lettuce for tea.

I'm actually quite excited about getting back on track :happydance:

I must say Roc (whats your name hun?) you're very creative with your colours! It looks very prettiful :D

Lol! Thanks, don't get much of a creative outlet at the moment, what with running around after an 11 month old..gotta take it where you can! I'm so sad!
And i'm Rachel!

What's your name?

I will be having my usual smoothie for breakfast- small banana, berries,soya milk, and a few oats and some honey! Yum!

And smoked mackeral with rice cakes for lunch...haven't decided on dinner yet...

Morning All :wave:

Hows everyone today? Ive just had special k and black coffe for breakfast. Not sure about lunch & dinner yet!!!

Morning ladies! I've got a good start to the day, i've resisted weighing myself (its a habit i'm trying to get out of) and i've 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk.

Also took out some chicken to defrost for tea :happydance:

Sorry Rachel, I didn't take in what you said at first reading :blush: i'm Stacey :hi:

Mmmmm weight watchers muffins :coffee:

Ooh...don't! I can't have them!:haha:

Had a packet of crisps..feel guity now! Thought they were the walkers baked ones...they're ok for a treat right?

Oh and hi Stacey!

Of course they are. Aslong as what you're eating isn't hugely packed with fat and calories, and within your daily calorie limit then I find its fine :) so if you had one packet a day then its fine. I have been known to eat a huge multipack bag of quavers (6 packs) in a day before :blush: but because I was in my calorie limit the scales still went down the next day!

Howcome you can't eat ww muffins? Trip to Asda in order I reckon :winkwink:

Thanks, i know they're prob fine, nice to get a little reassurance though!
I can't have cow's milk at all, and have to seriously limit wheat...so no yummy muffins...have one for me!
That's so funny about the quavers, that sounds like something I'd do...

Hi, my name is Rachel and I'm a crispaholic...:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->