The wtt weightloss buddies group!

sorry everyone, we've had loads of company all weekend so i havent really managed to stay on track (feelin pretty guilty lol). you all seem to be doing wonderful!! keep it up ladies!!

today i had sweet bread for breakfast, a sandwich on whole wheat bread, and for dinner i will be making an onion pasta (pretty low in calories). i also went for a swim today for a little exercise.

Sorry ladies, had a crazy weekend!
Didn't do great this weekend with food choices, but did my best as we were out, and didn't eat alot, so hopefully those scales will be going down come weigh-in!

Anyone got any tips, on yummy but filling breakfast stuff?
i usually have a smoothie, with berries and oats, or a bowl of porridge...but getting bored!

Does anyone do an excercise dvd? struggling to find a good one where you can just do 10 min segments iykwim?

Mummyjessie
Goal: 40lbs
WeightLoss: 28lbs
WTT: Dec 2011/ Jan 2012

Added! Welcome:hi:

that weight loss is great! well done you, you must be some sort of weight-loss guru!:haha:

Weighed myself this morning, no weight has gone on despite my porton of fish and chips (their portions are large too) :happydance:

Sorry I have no tips on a yummy breakfast, I usually have weetabix, borrrring!

I had a dream last night/this morning where I was taking pregnancy tests and they were all positive.....and then I woke up :(

I just have special k for breakfast - not very interesting either!!! lol

Oooo stacey you dream sounds exciting!! lol

Stacey-I have that dream sometimes!
Sometimes I feel excited...other times terrified! Lol!

I weighed myself, and it Said I put on 2 lbs!!! Not sure how? I am quite bloated though, hopefully it's just water retention..:dohh:

If you're bloated it will be hun. Don't worry!

I was doing so well today and my Gran thought she'd treat me and bought me a family size bar of Galaxy Cookie Crumble :dohh: bye bye diet today! I do plan on working out later though.

And you know what? I was looking at my legs earlier and I thought geez Stacey you've lost weight girl! I'm like 18lb overweight at the moment I think, but I can see a difference in my legs and my calves don't look fat anymore :happydance: they just look a little chunky (not slim in anyway) and bit more shapely. YAY!

Can I join please :D

I just started weight watchers (the old plan) at home this week ,

Lost 6lb last week (from stress I think because I wasn't dieting or anything) so thought as I had already got a few lbs of I might as well start at it

Will be TTC from Dec 2011 (if I can wait that long)

Good luck ladies

xXx

LaurGil
Weight Loss Goal: 19lbs
Weight Loss to Date: 6lbs from last Monday
WTT: Dec 2011

Course you can, welcome in girlie!

6lb loss in a week is great, I think I lost 7lb in my first week so I think that must be like water weight and bloating and stuff going down, it settles down after another week or two :) (which is good! we don't no flabby skin :lol:)

What do you plan on doing to lose the weight?

Can i join???

I want to lose about 50lbs possibly more
and we are TTC in december 2011.

ok, added you both LaurGil and Bambina!
Welcome to our group!!:flower:

Our weigh in day is friday, we haven't had one yet, so good luck!!:thumbup:

I really need to workout tonight but I can't be bothered :brat: sooo lazy!

i know how you feel, it's so hard to get motivated sometimes! I'm always so tired after looking after LO all day, can be hard to fit any excercise in...well thats my excuse anyway!:haha:

Course you can, welcome in girlie!

6lb loss in a week is great, I think I lost 7lb in my first week so I think that must be like water weight and bloating and stuff going down, it settles down after another week or two :) (which is good! we don't no flabby skin :lol:)

What do you plan on doing to lose the weight?

Thank you :D

I always lose a lot at the start then as the weeks go on it slows down & is harder to shift :growlmad:

I'm doing weight watchers but the old plan just at home ,cant afford the classes at the minute

What are you girls doing ?

I was good today after my day trip out with my folks yesterday ,we went for chinkys :dohh:

Ooo w.w muffins I need to get these :thumbup:

I had wheatabix for brekkie ,ham,cheese & pancakes for lunch ,tuna pasta bake with cheese & tomato sauce for dinner then will have alpen light bar & cuppa tea for supper

:hugs:

Well thats my exercise done for this evening. I feel like i'm dying :lol: i've done ....

WOW warm up
WOW cardio
Clubland cardio
100 squats
50 push ups
100 crunches

.......Zzzzzzzzzz

Ooo chinkys, yum! I love their sweet and sour chicken balls, mmmm.

You defo need to try ww muffins. They're delicious.....I tend to eat 4 in 1 day though :blush:

I'm not really doing any specific diet, just eating 1400 calories around about with the odd treat here there. Junk food is gone for the majority (unless for a treat). I live on tuna or chicken salads, weetabix and baked potato with beans for the most part.

I also exercise 5-6 days a week ....and I weigh myself every morning :) I'm at currently at 151lb

I kind of do the old weight watchers plan, not the points one though, just the healthy eating one, also i have an intolerance to cows milk and wheat, which makes me pile on the weight (amongst other things!) if i eat them, so i'm cutting them out!

Well thats my exercise done for this evening. I feel like i'm dying :lol: i've done ....

WOW warm up
WOW cardio
Clubland cardio
100 squats
50 push ups
100 crunches

.......Zzzzzzzzzz

Ooo chinkys, yum! I love their sweet and sour chicken balls, mmmm.

You defo need to try ww muffins. They're delicious.....I tend to eat 4 in 1 day though :blush:

I'm not really doing any specific diet, just eating 1400 calories around about with the odd treat here there. Junk food is gone for the majority (unless for a treat). I live on tuna or chicken salads, weetabix and baked potato with beans for the most part.

I also exercise 5-6 days a week ....and I weigh myself every morning :) I'm at currently at 151lb

That is brilliant ,I do zero exercise ,I did go out power walking when my LO was at pre school but now its summer hols there is no chance of that ,I norm love chinkys but couldn't enjoy it as I knew I was ruining my diet ,will defo look out for them ,do tesco keep them do you know ? I'm a strong believer in treats if I dont have a treat day I find I fail quicker :haha: Tuna & wheatabix are the way forward ,My partner gives off to me for weighing in every morning but he isn't home aagin until August so bring out the scales HaHa

I kind of do the old weight watchers plan, not the points one though, just the healthy eating one, also i have an intolerance to cows milk and wheat, which makes me pile on the weight (amongst other things!) if i eat them, so i'm cutting them out!

Roc I couldn't do that one I fully over ate on Free foods,yea no harm in trying could you take soy milk my friend is intolerant & it has really helped her ,I have IBS so there's a few foods bloat me badly but I don't tend to avoid them much :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->