The wtt weightloss buddies group!

Oooo or a pizza-aholic!

*Sigh* I miss pizza. Its my favourite food EVER but I can't eat it when healthy eating. Damn! Isn't life hard :haha:

I want to lose this 4lb i've put on within 2 weeks....only to go to pizza hut on the 14th and put it back on :haha: nom nom nom!

If pizza is your favourite food, you shouldn't stop eating it completely, because that is not really a lifestyle change (unless you are never going to eat it again). But, just have it on occasion, and when you do just have 1 or 2 slices with a nice healthy salad. Also, make sure you don't get all the greasy meats, etc. Get it with lots of veggies, and don't go for extra cheese. Making it yourself is also another way to fit pizza into your healthy eating lifestyle. As long as you eat the right ingredients and don't overdo it, pizza really isn't all that bad!

I get what you're saying but to me it is a lifestyle change. Before I started changing things in January, I used to have at least one pizza take away a week (the joys of student life!) and now I get a takeaway maybe once a month, so this is a huge change for me and considering i've managed to keep it up the majority of the time for the past 7 months, it definitely is a lifestyle change for me.

I now see pizza as a treat food so I have it occasionally and when I do I just pig out with it :D I don't ever get extra cheese or loads of greasy meats. I only have chicken on mine :)

I get what you're saying but to me it is a lifestyle change. Before I started changing things in January, I used to have at least one pizza take away a week (the joys of student life!) and now I get a takeaway maybe once a month, so this is a huge change for me and considering i've managed to keep it up the majority of the time for the past 7 months, it definitely is a lifestyle change for me.

I now see pizza as a treat food so I have it occasionally and when I do I just pig out with it :D I don't ever get extra cheese or loads of greasy meats. I only have chicken on mine :)

I'm the same...and I love,love,love pizza too...*daydreams about sleeping on a bed made of pizza...*
I tend to limit my treat foods, then pig out when i do have them, I'd rather it that way, always feel too gipped with just a little...would rather have none and wait..at this moment actually my hubby is off to the supermarket to get me my Friday treat of a big bag of crisps...yummy! Which I will scoff!

Oooo nice!

A bed made of pizza? :sick: you'd wake up with tomato puree and cheese between your toes :rofl:

I'm the same, I can't eat a small amount of treat food, I don't trust myself. I'd just end up taking extras :blush:

When I got to pizza hut in 2 weeks (before harry potter :happydance:) I plan on getting a chicken pizza, chicken strips with bbq sauce and cookie dough with ice cream. Yum yum yum! I can't wait :dance:

Oooo nice!

A bed made of pizza? :sick: you'd wake up with tomato puree and cheese between your toes

I'd bloomin' love it! :rofl:

I can't wait for a bit of Potter..might actually get to see it in the cinema, as lo's granny will be around for some baby sitting woo hoo! I think i'll start planning my treats now! :happydance:

I used to love getting Cola Cubes for the cinema. And fudge! Ahh the joys of childhood pic and mix. A penny chew these days doesn't seem to be a penny! I remember when Fredo's were 10p!

My exercise has been done for the evening. I'm amazing. I thought I was gonna die doing the warm up and was ready to quit. But I thought, no come on Stacey, take a breather and you can get through this workout. And I did :happydance:

- WOW warm up & cardio
- 100 squats
- 50 crunches
- 50 press ups

........ Zzzzzzzzz

afternoon!
I had a cooked brunch, healthy style though, all dry fried, mushrooms tomatoes, an egg, turkey rashers, and brown (wheat free) toast! yum!

I used to love getting Cola Cubes for the cinema. And fudge! Ahh the joys of childhood pic and mix. A penny chew these days doesn't seem to be a penny! I remember when Fredo's were 10p!

My exercise has been done for the evening. I'm amazing. I thought I was gonna die doing the warm up and was ready to quit. But I thought, no come on Stacey, take a breather and you can get through this workout. And I did :happydance:

- WOW warm up & cardio
- 100 squats
- 50 crunches
- 50 press ups

........ Zzzzzzzzz

I remember when Fredos were 5p!!!

well done with all that excercise..Go Stacey!!!!

I'm going for a walk around town today for mine, doesn't sound much, but chuck in an 11 month old, and a hyper dog then that should have me sweating!

Did you enjoy your walk around town today? :) I was gonna go into town too but decided against it. I'll go next week when its busy - school kids free zone :haha:

My eating has been great today and my exercise has been done :happydance:

I had a sad dream last night. Well I was sad when I woke up anyway. I was at uni away from home and I found out I was pregnant and I was getting excited watching my belly grow. Then I packed up my stuff and was heading for the train home to have my baby.....but I woke up :(

So much for weight loss buddies! Where is everyone?

Today has been good in terms of eating and stuff. Now its 7:30 and I have no motivation to work out. I've been looking at a few pictures of skinny celebs to get me motivated but its not working. I personally find this time of the year the hardest to work out, its sooo hot and uncomfortable.

:rofl: this is what my Dad said earlier.....my trainers were in the living room and he said "are those your trainers in the living room? They're dead trampy and chunky. They make you look like a complete chav, after all those nice ones I bought you as a kid"........they're my running trainers Dad! :dohh: of course they're chunky and hideous :haha:

Hey girls!! Sorry ive not been able to get on all weekend!! You both sound like your doing great with your eating and exercising! Ive had an awful weekend!! Been to see my bro this weekend, so ended up havin take away sat and sun night! tut tut, feel like ive let my self down! So this week is a fresh start! Nothing bad at all and lots of walking and wii fit :-D Hope your all ok! Im Laura btw!! :)

Hi Laura! :hi:

Don't worry about the take away slip up. We all have em! I have a chinese last week and it was GORGEOUS! Yum Yum.

New start this week :) is for me as well. I'm finally getting back on track :happydance: I did have a naughty chocolate bar last night though :blush:

26lb gone :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I have been off track... actually haven't gotten back on track at all yet! I know that there is a busy weekend of fun and eating coming up so I hesitate to even try yet! Anyhow, I really want to get out and running again, but it's been 38-30 degrees celsius and about 40 degrees celsius with the humidex... not fun for running! I may try and get out in the evening, but it doesn't tend to cool until at least 9 pm. Oh well, no excuses, right?

Off to make a healthy eating plan.... and clean my house!

Exercising in this heat is awful and it must be chilly over here compared to your heat :haha: you have my deepest sympathy!

I've been naughty today, I had fish and chips at the beach :blush: was bloody gorgeous though!!

Ive not had much so far today, had my special k and black coffee this morning, banana and yogurt for lunch, still not sure what we are having for dinner yet! Excercing is in the heat is just horrible!!!!

Mummyjessie
Goal: 40lbs
WeightLoss: 28lbs
WTT: Dec 2011/ Jan 2012

:hi: Jessie (thats your name right?) :blush:

28lb loss already? Thats awesome, well done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->