The Year The World Ends....

Apparently when the doomsday clock was made in 1947 it was set to 7mins to midnight, then in 1953 it was as close too as 2 mins too then in 1991 it was back to 17 mins too!
I had never heard of that till today so been reading into it, it seems a very interesting if not scary thing! today it stands at 5 mins too as it did back in 2007 heres the clock official info page https://www.thebulletin.org/content/doomsday-clock/timeline

^^ I read that to today, TBH I do think that the papers are jumping on it and making it headlines because of the fact that we are now in 2012 with 'doomsday' approaching.

There has also been alot in the headlines about Iran and the nuclear scientist that was murdered recently, personally I think that Iran is our biggest threat rather than stray planets etc. I don't think that nuclear war is going to be happening in the near future but unfortunately I do think that it is inevitable.

The Iran/Israel situation scares the fucking crap out of me! Surely Iran wouldn't nuke Isreal though, as it is considered holy land?

^^ Also as there so close to each other would it not be like signing your own death warrant kinda thing?

I'm not sure what I make of it TBH as I haven't read in to it to much, just the basics. I can't see it happening in the near future but I think it is inevitable and that does scare me, if not for me then at least for my kids.

I was reading the conspiracy theory's surrounding it too and about how it got leaked in 2010 that Iran would be 'hit' in 2012, basically backing Iran into a corner and ensuring that the USA had a reason to attack. Might have to read more into it I think. :)

I think Israel has said that it will not tolerate Iran being a nuclear state and will attack if Iran tests its' weapons. I don't read too much into it because it genuinely really scares me but I don't know why people worry about Mayan calendars when there is actually a very real threat constantly present!

The Iran/Israel situation scares the fucking crap out of me! Surely Iran wouldn't nuke Isreal though, as it is considered holy land?

I did also read that it was legal for retaliation attacks in Iran so they would be able to attack certain members of Israel, not sure how true this is though, I read it on Yahoo news so not overly reliable. :)

I think Israel has said that it will not tolerate Iran being a nuclear state and will attack if Iran tests its' weapons. I don't read too much into it because it genuinely really scares me but I don't know why people worry about Mayan calendars when there is actually a very real threat constantly present!

From what I have read I think this is what the theory is about, aslong as the USA can get the papers and media on board leading to the public on board then they can back Iran into a corner, if Iran are to then launch an attack it gives the USA and any participating country the opportunity to attack Iran back, resulting in wiping them of their nuclear weapons. Hope that makes sense :wacko: Like I say I haven't read to much into it just the basics.

I agree with the Mayan calendars though, personally I think they had to end somewhere the same as a traditional calendar, it is just the media and Hollywood jumping on the bandwagon.

There is so much unrest all over the world atm.

The US have just warned Iran that if they close Hormuz Strait it will provoke a response. Its not looking good.

I think we will see World War III this year.

Do you really think that all this will result in World War III?

Personally I don't think it will be World war III but I do think it will be another case like we see with Iraq.

I personally don't think it will result in world war III but this Albert Einstein quote always sends shivers down my spine:

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

I've read a little more this morning and some people believe that there will be a significant change come the end of the year but it will be a change for the better, think I want to believe that one :haha:

Do you really think that all this will result in World War III?

Personally I don't think it will be World war III but I do think it will be another case like we see with Iraq.
yes i think thats where we r headed. Whether it will actually eventuate before it is stopped no one can say

I personally don't think it will result in world war III but this Albert Einstein quote always sends shivers down my spine:

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Scary, powerful quote.

I found a really good documentary on the whole 2012 thing if anybody is interested, it's a different spin on things: https://www.filmsforaction.org/Watch/2012_Time_For_Change_2010/

my dad always said 'be scared of other people, not things you cant see'

if a big apocalypse did happen, we would all probarly die so quickly we wouldnt have time to know or feel any pain. if world war 3 starts... boy will we know about it.

I don't believe all this hype about people saying the world is going to end this day or year or whatever.

The Bible says that "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->