The Year The World Ends....

A comet is passing us in 2029 then on its journey it swings round and comes back and hits us in 2036! I think its call Apophis, now that scares the shit out of me!

How can they predict something like that? xx

[/QUOTE]

they have been following it after it was picked up, they worked out its path and its headed straight for us, obvs in the next few years it could be knocked off course so who knows
Th nuclear war thing scares me to but I doubt its going to happen, no country wants to be wiped out and no one is going to be desperate enough to go ahead and actually do it!!

Personally I think its inevitable but I dont worry about it really, of course the thought scares me but I do like to find out about it although I wouldnt say scared is the right word. I just think its amazing how we could all be wiped out like nothing ever happened yet the universe would still exist and carry on existing. How weird is that!?

omg im shaking. i was just reading this thread. the girls are bed and oh at work and electricity went out for s split second.everything went black and my tv or sky box or something was making a really werid noise. like a fast clicking. i didnt wanna turn it off at wall as i was scared i may get electricuted. no idea what just happened. but what a thread to be reading x

I hate powercuts they scare me! Reminds me I need new matches.

Its probably the weather hun x

yea just spoke to mil who lives round the corner and she lost power to. Would of been better if i was reading a nice thread on kittens or something. rather than a thread on the end of the world lol

I personally believe the bible and the bible says no one will know when the end will be.

What she said :thumbup:

The world ending doesn't scare me, but things like the economy really tanking, or a natural disaster like a huge earthquake do worry me a little. I've always been concerned that I'd have to live through a time like the Great Depression. Its part of the reason why I want to live on acreage, and grow my own crops and livestock, so I will always have a way to feed my family. Hopefully a few years down the road we'll be ready to buy such a place.

what a load of old tosh!!! lol people are far to worried thinking "what if" than actually getting on with their lives. if it happens it happens but such a thing couldnt be predicted. how many times has the world ment to of ended?? I know 2000 was ment to be one of them!!!

I cant even believe people worry about things like this.

what a load of old tosh!!! lol people are far to worried thinking "what if" than actually getting on with their lives. if it happens it happens but such a thing couldnt be predicted. how many times has the world ment to of ended?? I know 2000 was ment to be one of them!!!

Think you're being a bit harsh here tbh...

I don't lay awake worrying and sit at home all day petrified the end is coming, but given natural disasters do happen and have previously wiped out a species (the dinosaurs) or the fact extreme views of humans lead to death and destruction, then yes, I feel concerned such a thing could happen and affect me or my loved ones. It doesn't dominate my daily thoughts but I think I'm justified in giving it some thought

even in the bible, they say even God don't know when we will vanish.. so really girls..

Actually the bible states that ONLY god knows, so all these people that try and predict it really have no idea. The bible only gives signs of world conditions and the change in human society to know when its close but says no one knows the day except God.

And the bible doesnt say the world will end and everyone dies at all. It says the earth will be forever.....its just judgement of the wicked and removal of those who are ruining the earth, who are evil, corrupt human goverments and satan the devil who it says is the ruler of this world, and then it says the earth will be restored back to a paradise under a heavenly government and there will be no more war, death, sickness etc.

I'm sure you are worried about some silly things too. Being worried about nuclear war isn't unreasonable at all!

Just to lighten the mood a bit..... :haha:

Attachments

• 403293_302226586485410_100000942144660_831395_587615221_n.jpg
    403293_302226586485410_100000942144660_831395_587615221_n.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 2
:rofl: I was gonna post that Tallybee, a friend put it up on fb the other day

A bit harsh! We all have worries :shrug:

I'm sure you are worried about some silly things too. Being worried about nuclear war isn't unreasonable at all!

I agree. Being worried about natural disasters/nuclear war is not silly. We all know the risks of living on this planet and being worried or finding info does not make people silly. Its harder being a parent and it makes everything hit home. :flower:

I wasnt being harsh at all I was clearly stating my opinion like everyone else. I think its a load of tosh!!! (my opinion) I would rather worry about things that are actually happening and not about what might/ might not happen. this is just my opinion.

You're quite welcome to express your opinion but the whole 'lol' as in Laughing Out Loud implies that you are taking the mic out of others who do find it worrying. That is what is rude and offensive.

everyone is entitled to their opinion.

dont know if anyone else has mentioned it but watch Natures Weirdest Events (i think thats it) its on BB2 and 8pm. it was on last night and tonight.

it explains why thousands of birds dropped dead and other strange events that people think is the end of the world coming.

everyone is entitled to their opinion.

dont know if anyone else has mentioned it but watch Natures Weirdest Events (i think thats it) its on BB2 and 8pm. it was on last night and tonight.

it explains why thousands of birds dropped dead and other strange events that people think is the end of the world coming.

Will it relieve or enhance my worries?:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->