The young and restless =]

So... How old is too old to join this group? I'm 23 and kind of feel stuck in the middle. Too young for the 30+'s to care about my two cents, but half the time, I feel wicked old. *sigh*

i think below 25 you're still
classed as a young mum ...
or you should be!!!

im 19 going on 90!!
i actually feel like an old woman!

:rofl:

how are all you lovely ladies
this cold cold evening?!?

xx​

:rofl::rofl:

chel let me tell you a secret ...

:shhh:

you're an

OLD FART!!

:tease:

but but but ...
i loves you LOL

:friends:

JENNY!!!!!!!! im really offended :cry::cry:

im still a teen :blush: i asked my 7 year old son and he agreed to :rofl::rofl:

sooooooooooooooooooooo

:ignore::ignore:

Awws you girlies make me giggle hehe, excited? yes pooing my pants about the birth of my bubba boy? YESSSS :blush::rofl:

did you have to bribe him
to agree?!?!

you know you love me
you're just too old
i mean embarrased to
admit it!!!

My mum actually just offered me some pineapple :rofl::rofl:
I ate too much of it to try and get Amelia outta me.. no more pineapple for a long longggg time!

Does anyone ever get paranoid that people don't like them?! I keep convincing myself that no one likes me :blush::dohh:

Oh and does anyone also find that old people treat them like sh*t because they are a young mummy?! I was waiting for the bus today (UGH!) and loads of old people pushed passed me in the queue.. I almost blooming rammed them! :growlmad:

xXx

I ate too much of it to try and get Amelia outta me.. no more pineapple for a long longggg time!

Does anyone ever get paranoid that people don't like them?! I keep convincing myself that no one likes me :blush::dohh:

Oh and does anyone also find that old people treat them like sh*t because they are a young mummy?! I was waiting for the bus today (UGH!) and loads of old people pushed passed me in the queue.. I almost blooming rammed them! :growlmad:

xXx

No, because everyone loves me :smug:

lol

i feel like nobody likes me just now especially OH as he's always out drinking and started being really secretive texting girls.....

i blame him though, he bloody looked down below as megan came out and i told him not to so wouldnt be surprised if he's gone off me now

xXx

lol

confident much? :rofl::rofl:

did you have to bribe him
to agree?!?!

you know you love me
you're just too old
i mean embarrased to
admit it!!!

yeh im now the chocolate mummy :blush::rofl:

huh i do love you jen......

like a hole in the head :rofl::rofl: MWAH XX

Hannah nice to see you around BnB again how is baby Ava? she is stunning bless her! :)

xXx

lol

confident much? :rofl::rofl:

I don't need confidence LOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member