Theme for your nursery

I remember seing some great pictures done by a painter on kids walls. They're anything the children want, such as Disney related or anything else. Let me put a link for you to see:

https://www.muralesmaravillosos.galeon.com/enlaces893361.html

It's a spanish painter but I bet you guys can copy some ideas, I think he just takes a pic and uses a projector to copy it on the wall...

I love the vintage idea and also I find the Humphreys corner pics soooo cute!!! Alphabet is a good neutral theme!!

I think I will most likely go for a Winnie the Pooh theme, something neutral. We are probably going to find out the sex of the baby, but I think I will most likely want neutral whichever sex we have, so we'll go for that and then when they grow older will probably change to whatever they are into at the time :D x

my Avatar says it all!!
Hehe i love Humphreys corner very much- porb have it especially if we dont find out gender.
If we find out we are having a girl i think i might do a pink girl room i saw in Next, but may wait till baby it 1-2 years before we decorate to colour theme
xx

We'll most likely be having an anime theme (OH and I love Studio Ghibli), but space, elephants or robots are also options. If we're renting I'll have to paint some canvases, but if we own the house I'll paint a mural on the wall. Probably renting unfortunately, but I'll just make them big canvases :)
I love Humphrey!! So cute ^^ xx

Oh I also love studio ghibli ^^ wonderful films they do ^^.

for those with space themes . you can get a planetary sytem mobile there ^^

Ooooh where can you get it? Sorry you might've already posted it but I'm dim ^^ Our first date was to the planetarium, and we go quite often so the space thing would be cute, but I LOVE Studio Ghibli and so does OH.
They are brilliant!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->