There goes another one..

xsophiexleax

Reaction score
Yesterday when I was down town I saw a girl I went to school with and her 8 month old baby boy (who is absolutely GORGEOUS) so that made me go all gooey and broody.

And just now one of my friends announced on facebook that she's pregnant!
Don't get me wrong I'm over the moon for her because she's been trying but it just gets so annoying that everyone around me seems to have babies or is getting pregnant! NOT helping the broodiness haha.

Anyone else feel the same or is it just me? xx

I hear ya. Thankfully none of my friends are interested in babies so I don't have to worry about that, but I still see my fair share of babies and it's not fair :( I saw a girl yesterday who couldn't be that much older than me, with a little girl. Pfft, I was considering running away with the buggy while the mum got cash out :haha:

i feel ya! i hate logging on to facebook sometimes!! always seems to be one announcement or another :( x

You are definitely not the only one! Every day it seems that somebody on facebook either gives birth or announces they are pregnant. Most of the girls from my school have had babies. Even my neice who is 6 years younger than me is pregnant! :hissy:
Obviously I am very happy for all these people but yes it makes me even more broody and just a tad jealous. So I know exactly what you mean! :hugs:

I don't really have anyone around me pregnant to make me broody. I mean my SIL had twin girls back in June. But there is no way I can be jealous, because I get to spend so much time with my beautiful neices. They help fill the void until my time comes...lol. It's funny because the one twin Quinn she looks like me when I was a baby. So at our family get together the other day I was sitting beside my husband and holding her, and my SIL told me she could totally pass as our child. And my hubby just gave me a little smile. I love those girls so much, so glad they are a part of my life. :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Just gets so frustrating sometimes :( x

Luckily, like mommyB, I don't have any relatives or close friends who are announcing any pregnancies. I'm broody enough, I don't need any more incentive! :haha:

Oh I totally feel you on this one. I have EIGHT women in my life around me who are pregnant at the moment. Friends of mine or DH's or DH's friends' wives. Its hard, but I try to look at it as a learning experience. They get to go through it before me, so they can offer advice on pregnancy, weird cravings, sleeping, etc and *gulp* dreaded labor!

I don't know why, but I'm the opposite. I get so excited, and happy when friends announce when they are pregnant. I don't ever wish myself into their shoes, but I love sharing their journey with them. I can't wait until one of my friends gives birth, and another one is WTT soon and I am so looking forward to sharing lots of girly chats with her about what an exciting time it is :)

Then again though, I'm the one putting stops on TTC - not OH!

I definitely get that. A lot of my friends have had babies in the last year and i get so frustrated sometimes.

I kinda get where you're coming from. My sister has a 6 month old daughter. She's ridiculously cute.

But it does seem like wherever we go, there are pregnant ladies everywhere. Or ladies carting around LO's...

I've come to accept that it's a fact of life. OH helps by showing his excitement for when our time comes. that's definitely a plus!! :)

I guess I am lucky. I have a wonderful 2 yr old Godson who comes and stays with us from time to time. That helps me to dote on him and play auntie. But, it does suck seeing my DH dote on other folks and their babies. I have lots of my friends, my sil, cousins, etc. (some 10 yrs younger than me) having babies. He has b/c really good friends with one of his friend's ex's girlfriends, and to help her out, he has become pretty close with her and their baby. Now another one of our friends who is very close to is preggers. Her hubby text him to tell him and I have to admit, I was happy but a little jealous. Green monster go away!! Not healthy for the spirits I think.

i totally get this, i have 3 bestfriends (besides my OH who is my main bestfriend) one of my best friends goes to college in florida, the other 2 best friends live right around the corner.....and both of them are pregnant. one is having a boy in january and the other is having a girl in january, both are recently married. and im not married, not pregnant, and not even close to trying. dont get me wrong im SOOOO happy for both of them but at the same time, i wish i was in the same place as them. :cry:

Yeahh I mean I'm really happy for my friends who get preg, I genuinely am, it's just like aaaaghhhhh why not me?! :p

Yep.....EVERYONE has babies now :(

Went to our friends last night, they had a beautiful baby girl 8 weeks ago, another friend had hers in April and is pregnant again and everyone else there has children, I was the only one without! Even H2B could join in because he has kids! :(

Did I forget to mention my OH has a 3 month old brother? :|

My sister is due anytime now.
ABout 3 friends are due this month.
My Cousin's wife and H2B's kids mum is due in February.
H2B's friends wife is due March.
My friends 17 year old daughter is due in April
:cry:

I work at a hospital so I see nothing but pregnant women and newborns all day long. I can't help but want another baby when I see those cute little fingers and toes! It's a good thing I only work every other weekend or I'd probably go crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->