There is hope for everybody, hang in there

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
I just wanted to let you all know that after loosing my twins on Christmas Day (23 weeks) my body went haywire, since Christmas i have had one period which was 12th March.

I got to the point where i thought im never going to have children. I actually did a thread lest week about how down i was about everybody around me being pregnant.

I had been the doctors several times for blood tests and was told im not ovulating and that it will happen in time.

On Tuesday i had some blood when i wiped (sorry for TMI), straight away i phoned OH and said "guess what, i have got my period, we can try again, im so excited". After that i had no more blood, so i decided to do an IC test and guess what, BFP, i couldnt believe it.

I phoned the doctors straight away and had a chat to him and he said you can begin ovulating anytime and that is what happened.

Im still in shock and cant quite believe it's happening.

One thing i did do differently was try and forget about conceiving. I stopped doing the OPK's and checking the calendar every month and it worked.

So ladies, my point is, hang on in there. Even if your cycles are messed up anything is possible, im proof. Just hope this one sticks xxxx

wow amazing story.... ive read threads aabout the loss of your twins :( devasting.... i lost charlie at 24+3 weeks.... totaly sucks doesnt it.. but you fill us al with hope :) thank you, hope its a healthy happy 9 monts for you and your baby this time :) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->