there really is some scum in this world!

C

cherryglitter

i probably sound over the top, could be hormones :rofl:
someone tried breaking into our old crappy car last night. they've done it in the most juvenile way too.

they've shoved a screwdriver into the lock and basically twisted and turned in the hope that the car would unlock. idiots. :wacko: they've put a dent underneath the handle too where they've tried to prise that off.
they've completely ruined a moped that belongs to a boy that lives opposite us. i was talking to him this morning as i saw him looking and he's gutted. i felt so sorry for him.

our other neighbours car has had the same thing done to the boot. i thought maybe they were trying to get the stereo out but now i'm thinking they were actually trying to get into the car to steal it :dohh:

i'm so angry! why do people think they just have this right to take what doesn't belong to them. it makes me sick. we had jake's car seat in the back too and it just makes me so irate that people can do that to a family.

i've rang the police and we've gotten an incident number but now i'm petrified they're going to come back again tonight :nope:

some people are just arseholes aren't they. makes me really angry.
i remember when i was little, i'd stayed at a friends house and left the duvet in the car overnight.

in the morning someone had smashed the back window, taken the duvet out the back and put it in the hedge in an alleyway down the road :shock:
at the time i just thought it was weird but now i'm older it really freaks me out.

I have been burgled twice and it proper skits you up.

But some thieves are just callous and bloody stupid.

:hugs:

V xxx

yeah, i don't get why people think they can take what doesn't belong to them, really annoys me especially as people blame the rich/poor divide, people think if someone has something they want it means they are rich even if you have to work and work to pay for it.

Its simple to me, if there is something you want, the WORK for it.

So sorry that happened to you, i have lost my patience with people, you cant trust anyone, its like accidents, someone smashed into us a few years ago, i was pregnant and i started bleeding etc so thought we lost the baby it was horrible, the guys kept telling different stories etc and its upsetting why someone cant just take responsibility for their actions, i hate liars and thieves.

liars and thieves are pretty high on my hit list too.
some people have no conscience though.

Ohh no! That's terrible. Pretty scary for you too as you don't know who's hanging around. We had our car burned out a couple of years ago and I was gutted because it was just so senseless. The police said it was probably because they were trying to break in and steal it and it went wrong, so they just set fire to it. It was a complete right off. We were supposed to bring our baby boy home in that car :cry:

Hope you're ok :hugs:

That's awful, I've had someone try to break into my (1997 model) car in the past as well. It was parked on the corner, we have four cars in total, mine, oh's, mums and stepdads and can only fit three on the drive so one car is always parked on the corner (although the path is really wide so there's plenty of room for pushchairs and wheelchairs to get past etc) anyway it looked like someone had tried to prize the lock off with a screwdriver or something, but all they did was bend it slightly because the way my car is made you can't remove the lock from the outside. Once they realised they wouldn't get in they decided to scratch it instead:dohh:

It's scary knowing there are people who do that sort of thing especially when it happens on your doorstep. You're right there are some right scumbags in this world.

i think that's what scares me the most really. the fact that someone could do that to somebody else.
i just wouldn't dream of trying to break into someones car :shrug: i guess some people have nothing though do they so they don't understand what it's like when something like this happens to you, because it won't happen to them!

Aww we had our van burnt out once it was so stress ful

People are just scum sometimes. Have a glass of wine and relax hun at least you and your family are safe :hugs:

My car was damaged twice in less than a year - and we moved house in between the two incidents!

The first time they tried to prise the door open with what must have been a crow bar or something. They bent the frame out!

Then the second time they smashed the window and must have tried to hot-wire it, but they completely wrecked the steering column - the car was a total write off! I was pregnant at the time and had gone for a night away with Steve for the last time before Fran arrived. I've always said it was a coincidence that we go away for the night and my car gets broken into :(

Oh and I've got those little mirrors on top of my regular wing mirrors (they came with the car but do come in useful lol) and some little bugger recently removed the one off the drivers side. I was mega pissed off, still am actually. It's only a small thing but what gives these people the right really?

I've also had my car egged whilst it was parked on the drive as well, they set the alarm off but it happened late, my parents were away and me and oh didn't hear anything. The next day a nice man from the pub accross the road came round and told me that the people that did it drove off in a black car, I don't know anyone who drives a black car who would actually go out of their way to do that. Sad sad people, it was a pain in the ass trying to clean it off the next day as well. Makes my blood boil!

Some people just have no respect,sorry hun..x

i had my neighbour come round today & ask if i had taken her washing off the line - we have a communal (sp?) garden & all 5 of us share the same washing line etc. if it starts to rain i'll bring peoples washing in & put a note through their letterbox to say ive got it.. & they do the same.

anyway she knocked on our door & i said nope, not seen it nor had i seen anyone in the garden!! you cant see the garden from the road so you have to be looking for it to find it if you know what i mean? so yeah someone had chavved her washing!!!! why?? why would you do that?
it was only her work clothes & underwear but still!!

glad your safe though & hope the buggers get caught!! x

why on earth would you steal someones washing :wacko:
some right weirdos about!

thats awful. i suggest that under the handles you put a piece of masking tape, with a line of anti-climb paint, if they do come back and touch the handle, you'll get a copy of their prints and they will get painted fingers.

Where was this? Im in gloucestershire too and stuff like this has happened around me recently :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->