These have helped my morning sickness SO MUCH!!

RayeAnne

Reaction score
Hey ladies! :flower:

I just wanted to jump on here real fast and let you know about what has drastically reduced my ms.

I really love the way they taste! I've been chewing/sucking on one right when I get out of bed, and one or two through the morning to get me going. My ms has drastically improved, and I think it's because of these!

Just wanted to share! Hope everyone is feeling ok! <3

Attachments

• gin.jpg
    gin.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 9
Thanks! Where did you get yours? I looked them up onamazon, but i just want to buy a single box ( most of them on amazon are multiple boxes) in case I don't like them. Is the ginger taste gross? I'm thinking I will hate the but worth a try if I can find them in a store for a few bucks. Does GNC have them?
I bet I would like the apple flavor better... Hm

Ugh I can't stand them. They do calm my ms but man the flavor is horrible.

Jules ginger has a VERY strong flavor. After the first one and the initial shock they're not as bad, but I still don't like them. Just depends on your sense of taste. We have them at work and about 10 people have thrown them at me and I just can't do it lol. The apple ones honestly don't taste much different from the original ones.

Any sort of ginger chew should work the same as these also.

Oh man that's what I was afraid of. I'm pretty sure I won't like it.. Uh. I think I still want to try one, but any recommendations of something else with lots of ginger that doesn't taste like ginger?? Lol
Where do you get them?

Any health foods store should have them or something similar. Its impossible to have something with lots of ginger that doesn't taste like ginger. There's liquid ginger if you want to hurry up and get it down as well as capsules that you won't taste at all, you just need to take them asap after you get up and as needed throughout the day. I took 12 capsules yesterday and decided it wasn't worth it. The chews are more immediate relief. I've heard that mixing apple cider vinegar in your water can help too, but am not brave enough to try that.

I like them, but they do not cure me! But they are tasty and help when I can't get that gross taste out of my mouth.

Can't a company make starbursts or skittles that take away morning sickness??

like the pp I think I won't like them :haha: I remember being brought ginger cookies during last preg to help with nausea and I just couldn't :haha:

has anyone tried preggy pops?

Preggie pops taste really good! Especially raspberry. But again, do not help my sickness.

I've just started ginger tablets (literally half an hour ago!). Fingers crossed they help as I'm not overly keen on ginger.

I can't believe you don't like them! I used to eat them before I was pregnant! I HATE pure ginger, so I figured since I like these, maybe they aren't so gingery.

I also am rocking my Sea Bands. They helped my last pregnancy too.

Lol nope..sorry! I like other ginger things but not these so much. They do help calm my ms down for sure though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->