They all look positive to me confused

smileyttc

Reaction score
This is my first month ttc, I haven't seen a temp shift. I started using OPK's on the 17th, they all look close to positive to me. Anyone have any advice?

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 48
I would call 7/18 and 7/20 positive! The others look negative to me.

The top one is negative, but the rest look positive if not maybe a smidge off. Confusing if you have not had a shift yet. I think this is where a digital would come in handy.
I think if I had to chose a definite positive I would go with the 21st but they are all very very close. Keep temping!

Thank you ladies. I took an OPK today and the line is definitely lighter than the control line and still no temp shift. I started spotting the 19th and it appears it's turned into AF. I really don't know what to make of this.

Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Yes, I took one yesterday and BFN. It appears that AF is here, still don't understand why the OPKs were pos then I started AF.

Very confusing for you hun 😕

This is my first month ttc, I haven't seen a temp shift. I started using OPK's on the 17th, they all look close to positive to me. Anyone have any advice?

Are your periods regular? Do you going months without one?

Have you continued temping? It could be failed ovulation. Sometimes that happens. I had positive opks then less than a week later af arrived. And that's what I chalked it up to. I was late getting a surge as it was post miscarriage anyways, so didn't expect to ovulate at all xxx

Hi LoveIsAllINo, I stopped BCP mid pack on June 11 and got my withdrawal bleed June 14-17. Had spotting June 30-July 3 then started what appears do be AF July 21 after a couple days of spotting. I was regular on BC and pretty sure I was regular prior to going on, but that was 10+ years ago.

Hi Dollybird, sorry for your miscarriage :hugs: I am still temping and haven't seen a temp shift yet. Maybe it's from just getting off BCP, I was just hoping to get the "extra fertile" my first month. I have attached my charts if you want to take a look.

Thank you for your responses!!

Attachments

• IMG_2265.PNG
    IMG_2265.PNG
    58.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2267.PNG
    IMG_2267.PNG
    51.9 KB · Views: 2
Okay. Monitor it and write everything down in a journal so you can look back on it. Your hormones are surely out of whack from the birth control. I hope they balance out ASAP for you.

Yeh id say you've had an annovulatory cycle this time round, things should sort themselves out though, hopefully this cycle. It will just be from coming off bc. Good luck with this cycle!! Xxx

My hormones were off I found out after seeing BFP's every day for a month. Not sure if that's what's going on with you as well. If you do get BFP's for a while, perhaps consult with your dr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->