They are saying ectopic again or blighted ovum-UPDATE

At 5 weeks my beta was 11,000 and I just saw the sac. And then at 8 weeks baby with heartbeat. So trust in God! Not google hehe! Fx for you x

Goodness I guess dating a pregnancy by hcg quants really isn't applicable! Was that an internal scan?

I hope so much I can add to these success stories sometime this week. It's been such a rough year...fired from my job of 8 years, 3 chemical pregnancies and an ectopic. This would be such a special gift for my and DH. Not just my dream of a baby but his... My 41 year old eat friend lol. He's ready to be a dad too :)

Yes it was an internal scan. The hcg number has nothing to do with how far are you in pregnancy. Since it varies from lady to lady esp in early preg. Really praying that this is your sticky baby x.

Sorry for your job and losses. Hopefully this baby will make it up for all the sad times x

Hoping that you have a healthy baby growing away inside :)

According to lmp I was just 5 wks at first scan but measured 5+3 so going from scan I am 7 this scan. My Dr hasn't checked my betas. I only know the one level because I went to a lab on my own and got tested.

I really hope you get your scan tomorrow. I know waiting is plain torture.

I am scheduled for Wednesday for my scan so fingers crossed. My doctor is away doing oral boards and my office was booked up....I could have probably bullied my way into an earlier scan but I started thinking maybe a few extra days will make a difference on what we see. The receptionist did say if I have any pain to call right away so now it's just the waiting game ! Hope I didn't make a mistake by not insisting on coming in earlier but I feel fine?

well i got pregnant but with a blighted ovum, i have been charting 17 months and used soy and then this, so im not sure if its the soy coincednece maybe but im abit annoyed and upset as my 3rd scan today revealed a empty sac so im thinking could be soy its the onyl thing i did differentrly

i am 7 nweeks today passed ovulation had lots of pos preg tests since 13 dpo etc and 3 scans and all empty sacs
i have never had a loss before let alone been pregnant with nothing inside
i have 2 healthy children and was fine with them and took for ever to get them but this time thought i would take soy and now this
im so upset and now gotta work out whether to wait it out or d@c

well i got pregnant but with a blighted ovum, i have been charting 17 months and used soy and then this, so im not sure if its the soy coincednece maybe but im abit annoyed and upset as my 3rd scan today revealed a empty sac so im thinking could be soy its the onyl thing i did differentrly

i am 7 nweeks today passed ovulation had lots of pos preg tests since 13 dpo etc and 3 scans and all empty sacs
i have 2 healthy children and was fine with them and took for ever to get them but this time thought i would take soy and now this

I am so sorry Traylee. I was so scared I was gonna get the same news today. I have an actual baby forming but I'm not out of the woods yet as they found a bump that can cause miscarriage. Plus been spotting all week.
I hope whatever decision you make will come easy to you. Added stress isn't good. you need to get your body ready to try again.:hugs:

Let us keep hoping. I hope that everything goes well your next visit.:hugs:

Sorry Traylee01 I know how a loss feels and want to give you ((hugs)).......tomorrow I find out in my sac is still empty too. I was at the store (supposed to be getting organic food for healthy bean) and just started tearing up when I saw a baby in a cart next to me because I want one so bad. I left and went and got a pizza and went home :-( I want tomorrow to be here already so I can get back on SOME sort of track. Right now I can only seem to keep taking my prenatals.

With my son I had a beta of nearly 10 000 and they only saw a gestational sac. A week later there he was with a heart beat of 145. And I don't have a tilted uterus.

Wow! That makes me feel much better. I guess I shouldn't put so much weight in what "they" say should be seen at a certain hcg measurement. I assume you had an internal scan starry night?

Yes, I did have an internal.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow. I hope you get good news.

Just a few more hours until my scan and I cannot stay positive. It seems like if something can go wrong it usually does for me and I'm just dreading this scan. I am 6 weeks 2 days give or take a day and I know my doctor will want to see a yolk sac by today and it seems with a few exceptions she is right....ughh. So sad and nervous.

Fingers crossed for you pandi, I haven't read every post but just to say I think its a good sign you feel well - if it was ectopic you would most likely have pain or bleeding by 6 weeks. Good luck x

Good luck Pandi, I am confident with those second blood results everything will be just fine :hugs:

Just got back from my scan and we saw yolk sac, fetal pole, and a possible heartbeat. I didn't cry with my RE when we saw the heartbeat in my tube last summer but I cried today. She gave me a big hug and we get another scan next week. Thanks ladies I feel full of hope again :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 36
That's awesome! Congratulations!

amazing news!! So happy for you!! I had a similar experience and unfortunately I recently had a mc. Because of all the wait and see I went through I promised myself no more scans until 7 weeks at least. We will see if I can stick to it when the time comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->