They are saying ectopic again or blighted ovum-UPDATE

Aww, that's so special! Congratulations now try to relax!:flower:

Thanks all....and yes babyluv3 I think I can finally enjoy being pregnant now and relax lol. No ectopic and no blighted ovum and you know what else?......I don't have to give any blood for a while! My arm that they can hit a vein in is in pretty bad shape at this point (pun intended) so a couple of weeks to heal up are appreciated :thumbup:

I hope all the other ladies in scan purgatory get their chance to relax too. Off to ttc forums to see who I might be able to share/help with :winkwink:

Wow this is such wonderful news! SOOOOOO happy for you!!! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy...blessings to you xoxo

Awwwww pandi o I'm so happy for u chic!! We can go back to being bump buddies with previous ectopics! :)

Yay!!!!!!!

I got another scan Monday I'm very nervous!

Great news, very happy for you!

:happydance: I just had a feeling you'd get a happy ending. I'm so pleased for you!

Awwwww pandi o I'm so happy for u chic!! We can go back to being bump buddies with previous ectopics! :)

Yay!!!!!!!

I got another scan Monday I'm very nervous!

Yes kipkip! So far so good and I have another scan Monday as well. I didn't have to have one but because of my medical history insurance covers one so we're going to do it :thumbup:

Let me know how your scan goes mama! Here's to summer babies!

That's WONDERFUL news!!! Congratulations! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->