They HAVE to go!!! (xfactor)

i couldnt give youa black eye even if you were a millimeter away.. they've saggedf to no end

sorry ames, just popped off for a spot of retail therapy :rofl:

Well said, they are S**T, reckon it is def a fix if they go through again!! That young blonde lad will go through just on the basis of cheryl getting upset!
Go away with your banner....I just had to order Leo 2 pairs of PJ's:dohh:

:hugs:

Hmmm Amy.....We are so not gonna be a good pair then! :rofl:

Im just a silly twat:blush:

so I apologise now for my language and falling over n showing my knickers.

Hey girls sounds like I would enjoy a night out with you lot, I would fit right in!!:haha:

Nooooo keep them in, they can't win but they are sooooooo funny. The rest of them were awful last night too.

Ohhh they were funny, I'll give them that!

Did you not think Stacey was good?

The twins were terrible but I laughed my head off at their 'performance'...I can't believe they were wearing red PVC just like Britney wore in the ooops... video!

I think Lloyd could be in trouble, and Rachel. I loved Jamie's and Danyl's performances. The others I could take or leave tbh.

They're going to be on it for a while I think. People will vote for them because they think they're funny even though that's not what the competition is about and half decent singers will end up going because of it. I don't reckon they will get voted out until they end up in the final 2 and the judges vote them out

They're going to be on it for a while I think. People will vote for them because they think they're funny even though that's not what the competition is about and half decent singers will end up going because of it. I don't reckon they will get voted out until they end up in the final 2 and the judges vote them out

Yup agreed.

So many decent singers didn't get into the live shows (inc. my person fave Treyc Cohen) but cos the group category is so weak, those stupid twins made it. Seems unfair to me but hey...

I liked Treyc aswell :(

Really hoping the twins go soon but I won't be surprised if they stay in for a few weeks yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->