They HAVE to go!!! (xfactor)

The twins were terrible but I laughed my head off at their 'performance'...I can't believe they were wearing red PVC just like Britney wore in the ooops... video!

I think Lloyd could be in trouble, and Rachel. I loved Jamie's and Danyl's performances. The others I could take or leave tbh.

I reckon Lloyd will get through just on the basis that Cheryl took responsibility and nearly cried!! Thought ollie was really good-his song made me dance.....which my LO found hilarious!!!

Are we talking about those annoying little shits from dublin?..

Im definitely saying thats a double fix, they cant sing nor dance so why the hell are they still there? :rofl:

Ohhh they were funny, I'll give them that!

Did you not think Stacey was good?

Stacey gave me goosebumps! She's like Marmite, you either love her or hate her and I love her. I want her to win. I'm finding it hard to like Olly, I don't know why but I just don't get him, same with Jamie.:shrug:

i think john and edward are better 2 watch than any of cherlys boys
dont want them 2 win but would like a few more 2 go b4 them they have the fun factor remind me of a young ant and dec

:hugs:

God those two we're sheer horrible, they cant sing nor dance so what the hell are they still doing on tv lol! :rofl:

For entertainment...so give us all a laugh!

They'll stay a few more weeks until it gets a bit more serious.

Rikki or Rachel were never gonna win so IMo doesn't matter that they went first

I couldn't believe what I was seeing when they performed.....and then when they got through?????

Those STUPID TWINS NEED TO GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can not stand them, and I am not watching the xfactor as long as they are in there! I refuse to watch such a stupid scripted show, whilst they are still there.

I'm sure they are really nice guys, BUT they CAN NOT SING OR DANCE and therefore should NOT be in this competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Annoying and arrogant boys!!!!!!!! :growlmad: :hissy: :growlmad:

Those STUPID TWINS NEED TO GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can not stand them, and I am not watching the xfactor as long as they are in there! I refuse to watch such a stupid scripted show, whilst they are still there.

I'm sure they are really nice guys, BUT they CAN NOT SING OR DANCE and therefore should NOT be in this competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Annoying and arrogant boys!!!!!!!! :growlmad: :hissy: :growlmad:

But they're NOT really nice guys - they proved that at the auditions, boot camp and the judge's homes. They are bossy, spolit brats who have been used to getting their own way and babied since the day they were born!!!

Eugh, they make me sad to be irish :(

I think they should go, they are entertaining but it's so unfair on those who can actually sing! xx

The twins NEED to go, their performance made me cringe especially the bit at the end when they started talking!!!

Oh they are awful! I must admit I laughed through the whole of their performance on Saturday night, I especially loved the talking bit :rofl:

I said to my DH when they got through that they will be kept in for the 'joke factor' if the public vote was for who you wanted to leave they'd be voted out in the first week.

Oh dear, more who don't like them? Thank god!! I don't understand if so many dislike these 2 boys then how on earth does someone as talented as Rachel get in the bottom 2 in 2 weeks while these are going through no bother? People may find them funny & cute but it's a talent show, I don't find them very talented at all. :shrug:

Don't you think that making people laugh is talent? Let's face it, people like Rachel etc are not going to win it anyway, so what's the harm in having them in a bit longer? At least they bring a smile to people's faces. They're not going to win it, I predict they go out one or two shows before the end leaving people like Ollie and Jamie Afro for the final.

My guinea pigs hold a better tune than those idiots, it's far more pleasant to listen to. Seriously, if they got a contract (god forbid|) they'd be gone as quick as chico time.

Think I sound better singing in the shower. If they get through again I think they should start charging more to vote for them, my ears are starting to bleed :rofl:

haha i love them, but only because they are seriously sooo terrible!!! and they seem such cockheads but its funny to watch them, love how cheryl just clearly cant be arsed with them at all lmfao

x

Now the talks about them winning?????????? HELL NO!

If they win, I am never ever watching Xfactor ever again!!! :growlmad:

They might end up winning, sadly. They topped the public vote last week. It's a travesty! But that can happen when you ask the public to decide. I guess some people think it'd be funny if they had to give the twins a record deal :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->