...They havent even released the 2014 autumn winter catalogues

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats because its the beginning of summer silly :p

I got my Studio Autumn/Winter catalogue through last week :thumbup:

I work in retail and we had A/W press days at the start of Spring and on Tuesday we had previews of Christmas lines :thumbup: Once July comes we'll be previewing all the Christmas and winter stuff

It was about this time last year Dobbies was clearing last years Christmas decorations...got a few nice bargains :thumbup:

Oooohhhhhh gonna pop into dobbies this weekend hopefully they will have some:happydance:

Annoying isn't it, I had withdrawal symptoms and picked up an Argos catalogue last week something I have not had for at least five years!

I was disgusted last week as I went onto Boots last week and no 342 yet! These shops need to forget summer and get their priorities right!

I am waiting for my fav kids stuffd retailer. last year i was on their prepreview of the new catalogue list, buy it in june get it in september xD

(my los birthday is a month before christmas ... I like my birthday it is slap bang in the middle of the year xD

Next autumn preview was released the other day!! They're getting ready!

I have my Ace Winter 80% off catalogue already. Put in a big order. Although, I wish I'd have waited now as they'll have better deals on in a couple of months :(

I cant wait for my shop, last year i spend way too much, but good thing is they do double sizes so some stuff she wore for 3/4 year :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->