They think it's a girl!

bluehorse

Mummy to Grace and Rowan
Reaction score
Just got back from my 20 week scan and I'm delighted to say that everything seems fine with bubs. We waited to ask about the sex til after the sonographer had done all her checks and she had a look and said she thought it was a girl and showed us why she thought this. I'm so excited that everythings's ok and extemely surprised that it's probably a girl as I was expecting a boy. I understand why but it's kind of frustrating not to know for sure as I'm dying to rush down to town and ransack the last of the sales for girly clothes! Ah well... I probably still will... just not go wild! Anyone else get a 'I think it's a girl' response?

I did yesterday :) after being convinced it would be a boy. I think being told its a boy is a little more believable whereas a girl, just cause they can't see anything doesn't mean it wasn't hiding hehehe

I am desperate to go 'pink' shopping and if it turns out to be a boy he will just have to learn to love pink :)

Congratulations by the way. When are you due? I am due on 13th January x

It was pretty obvious straight away at 20 week scan that ours was a boy but she still wouldn't say 100%, think they are too scared of being sued.

My SIL was told "think" it's a girl, but don't go and buy everything pink so she got cream. Turns out she was a girl so they stocked up on pink things once she was born.

I am desperate to go 'pink' shopping and if it turns out to be a boy he will just have to learn to love pink :)

:haha: True! Mine's going to have a multicoloured wardrobe whatever, as we've already picked up a couple of blue sleepsuits!

I'm due 18th January :)

Congrats first and foremost :).

Mine said the same. She spent ages looking and to be honest if she had really been unsure I think she would have said she couldn't tell. I have bought loads of pink stuff and am slightly concerned that if it does turn out to be a boy he'll be in pink dresses until he's 6 months old :lol:.

Congratulations hun...I was told 'think it's pink' as well and I've been calling her by her name ever since. I have a multicolored wardrobe as well so no worries there. If it turns out to be a boy, then we'll have to look for a name and all those hand me downs I'm getting won't be needed.

Congrats. I agree with everyone else, i think they won't say that they're sure incase they turn out to be wrong xx

Congrats hun, they did the same with me, my LO was really active when the lady was doing all the checks then when she went to go and check the sex she crossed her legs but the lady said that she never saw any dangly bits lol ive still bought lots of girls clthes but lots neutral as well :) xx

congrats! Agreed with the others that they're not going to say they're absolutely sure of it!

We got the "I think it's a girl" too, only she wouldn't show us why the thought it was a girl! She took still shots of everything else and labelled them but nothing for gender. We had another scan two weeks later which we were hoping would give us confirmation but baby had legs crossed with cord in between.

We're planning on girl, so we're buying some pink but not going over the top, and keeping the tags on just in case. We wanted gender nuetral for the big ticket items like the pram and carseat to use for subsequent kids, so it's only clothes that are gender specific for us.

Congratulations and welcome to team pink!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->