They're not cheesy watsits!

Loz75

Reaction score
I find myself explaining to everyone that I am not feeding Emm cheesy watsits and onion rings for her snacks, but that they're organix corn snacks and have no additives or crap in them lol! Why do I do this?!!!

i give zane french fries (crisps) and chocolate but he also gets fruit n veg. im past giving a sh*t what people think and they judge so easily.

there is nothing wrong with giving our babies treats and orgnaix products are great, dont feel u have to explain urself. people will judge no matter what we do

LOL! I give Liv these as well, haven't had to explain yet - I would tell them to mind there own!! x

charlie gets them crisps too and i havnt had one single person comment on it, tell them to mind there own bussiness anyway shes ur child if u wanted to feed her a deep fryed mars bar every day it would still be no ones bloody bussiness!

OH thought they were giant wotsits when he saw Brooke eating one ... he was amazed until he tried one and realised they wernt wotsits :muaha:

Yeah I give these too and find myself saying time after time, "no fat, sugar or salt or anything added". Why do I care what others think, LOL!

i've never had this.. yet!! though my friend was on about trying them, then i offered her proper crisps :lol:

I used to do this but Im beyond caring now, dont care what ppl think... :muaha:
Courtney has a great diet... :)

I used to explain that to everyone too! And I don't think anyone ever questioned what I was feeding Sam...I just felt I had to let them know in case they were thinking I was feeding him something unhealthy :rofl: x

I find myself explaining this to random people aswell lol. my mom was amazed that they weren't watsits! :)

yeah jack has them and he loves them, i like them 2 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"