Thick Green Discharge. Need help.

cammy

Mummy To Alexander XD
Reaction score
Hello. I am 25+4 weeks pregnant and I have had a lot of extra discharge which I thought was normal because I had it with my son. It was just clear, like normal discharge.

Then about a month ago it started to stain my underwear white and they were unusable again.
About 2 weeks ago the discharge started to get a little colour. A bit yellow and then I swear once or twice it had a green tinge which is what worried me. I started to wear pads to save my underwear but it only irritated me so I stopped wearing them but the irritation persisted. I went to the doctor and she sent away tests but said she didn't want to wait for them to get back because there was signs of blood and I think white blood cells or something in my urine. So she put me on an antibiotic for an infection.

I thought it was working but yesterday my entrance to the vagina started to hurt a little and last night my pubic hair region became extremely itchy and I couldn't handle the irritation. So I used some curash cream to ease it. This morning I woke up with a little green on my undies and when I inserted my finger into my vagina I pulled it out with LOADS of thick green discharge.

Someone please tell me what this is. I am not only desperate to get rid of this irritation, but I am worried for the health of my unborn baby.

Thank you

Oh and another reason I am worried is because I had a fall down the stairs 48 hours ago and I went to hospital and was there for a day. They told me to watch out for any unusual discharge. So I'm not sure if this is related or not.

:hugs:

sounds like you have an infection :/ i think you should defiently go back and talk to the doctor about the green discharge/irratation. sorry i couldnt be much of a help. i hope everything works out <3

i decided just to go ahead and look it up for you!

so basically what i read was that it can be from a sexaully transmitted disease such as Trichomoniasis, signs of pregnancy complications, infection, or urinary tract infection. also stated is that you should never self diagnose and that you should call your caregiver/doctor right away. it can cause stillbirths, birth defects and cause developmental problems with the baby and can affect your health too.

here are the links to the sites that i got the information from:

1)https://www.pinkdischarge.net/what-triggers-green-discharge-during-pregnancy/ ...includes tips and info on how to avoid and prevent it

2)https://www.babycenter.com/0_vaginal-discharge-during-pregnancy_270.bc

hope everything is ok with you and the baby :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back