Things are starting to happen... Advise pls.

Amour

Reaction score
I lost abit of my mucus plug yesterday and this morning I had a bloody show since taking epo on Wednesday. It's 6:20am so I'm trying to go back to sleep and get some rest just in case I turns into labour day. I'm getting some very mild stomach achy pains but nothing unbearable (if my labour could be like this I'd definately take it :thumbup

When I do get up this morning, I don't know whether I should go shopping to get things started or is better to rest up? I don't want to prolong things as it could still be weeks away right? When I don't want to exhaust myself, it could be hours away!

I wonder if it would be a good idea to insert another epo capsule?

I woke up an hour ago and have been getting cramps, stronger than period pain but not unbearable - they build up then tail off. I'm not timing them because I don't want to get my hopes up! I'd say take things easy and don't over do it just in case but Def go shopping if you feel up to it! X

Sounds promising, good luck!

My 'pains' are more constant not coming and going like contractions.

I'm going to try and get a bit more rest this morning.

If you're just crampy not having contractions I'd rest, for a while at least. Then go for a walk and see if they get going :)

No more cramping :wacko:

Just abit of spotting brown here and there. Pregnancy is the most unpredictable experience ever!

Sounds as though You're on your way, have a restful day and check you have some slow release energy foods in at home and your hospital bag.
My labour started on a Friday early evening and baby only arrived Sunday afternoon. I spent Friday and Saturday nights in labour listening to others in my ward in labour so didn't get any sleep. So if I had the choice, I would sleep today as if things happen tonight you'll not get any sleep. Good luck :happydance:

Thanks ladies, getting some contractions now, about 7 mins apart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->