Things came to a head tonight...

Have you ever tried putting a top of yours beside him instead of a blankie? I only think of this because SC did it once and she nodded off on the floor lol

Does he fart alot? :rofl: hold his legs up alot? - sorry if running over things you've tried!

What about trying gripe water after his feeds as a 'by chance' may help ...never know?

Heres that divider I was onabout earlier - if you think hes too much space around him and is fidgeting too much < could be what wakes/unsettles him?
https://www.mothercare.com/Safababy-sleeper/dp/B000K9K7F4

:) Yes I have tried the top thing - I even took a top off whilst I was cuddling him that he had a hold of, but that doesn't work. :rofl:@ Caitlin falling asleep on the floor!! I always give him gripe water before bed just in case of any trapped wind, but after switching to Dr
Browns he is a LOT better with that.
Will look into the cot divider if last night was a one off - if he sleeps tonight now, maybe it will develop into something regular - but hey these babies just HATE regular & love to keep us on our feet!!:happydance:
Oooh & just realised I'd spelt Caitlin incorrectly in the PM - apologies!

OK maybe a hammer .........

:rofl:

best quicly say Im joking all things considered in this thread :rofl:

I need to check over PMs :blush: Ive been flustered and on a weird one today all hissy with everything ...funnily enough :blush:

its always hard the first time around but in a few months he will be fine - hugs

OK maybe a hammer .........

I didn't want to make myself look any worse!!:rofl::rofl:

its always hard the first time around but in a few months he will be fine - hugs

He is my 2nd, but there has been a 15yr gap between the two, so feels like my first again!!!:rofl::rofl:

I hope it helps! I have to admit, as much I don't like Bella to CIO if she had sleeping habits like that I would have to!

Your doing great honey, I decided to do this myself and after a few days Jasmine has slept through for the last 2nights

He slept through again until 8am - he had a little wake, but I put his dummy in & cuddled him up, kissed him & he settled himself straight back without even crying. He woke up happy as Larry this morning, babbling away at his mobile, so I know we are going in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->