Things that are getting on my wick

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
There are just a few things that are getting on my wick at the moment:

1. People who don't have children and who park in the parent and child spots
2. People who park on the kerb so that I can't get the buggy past and have to go on the road
3. People (like the nob-sack today) who will stand and watch me struggle with a door (or two very often) trying to get the buggy through.

What's wrong with these people?! :hissy::grr:

They are ARSEHOLES!

Have the same problems myself ....

A twat parked in the last parent and child space a few months back, i told him to move and he said " you LOT park in disabled so im parking here" fooka never even had disabled badge ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

xxx

The parent and baby space pisses me off too, you always see these twits parking there with no kids.. grrrrr

Also baby shops (cough cough mothercare) where you can't even push the buggy through the spaces.. crap all over.

REALLY annoys me when people park on the pavements, I normally try to ram the buggy through and scratch up their cars :D

nob sack Helen pmsl.

Twats who park in them really annoy, so much so that DH won't go anywhere supermarket with me.

Can u not bash the wing mirror as u try to pass!

People are rude and arrogant when i was on crutches with spd struggling in town people just barge past you, if I hadn't of been so dependant on them I would have whacked people with them.

helen u missed where noone moves to let u past wi a bigger pram... where people who are capable of walkin 3 steps to an escualtor insist on usng the lift tht u can only fit in alone.....

I have seriously considered taking a post it note pad and writing 'SELFISH *******' on them and sticking them on all of inconsiderate pricks cars that hog the P+C spaces!

I always make sure these people over hear me say to Charlie 'Some people are too fat and lazy to park further aaway from the store babe, so they have to pinch the baby spaces' HEHEHHE

The other week I couldnt get a space anywhere and when I took C out of her seat I bashed her head as I had no room to open the fricking door, I was LIVID!

Can you tell these tossers piss me off too??

I have seriously considered taking a post it note pad and writing 'SELFISH *******' on them and sticking them on all of inconsiderate pricks cars that hog the P+C spaces!

I always make sure these people over hear me say to Charlie 'Some people are too fat and lazy to park further aaway from the store babe, so they have to pinch the baby spaces' HEHEHHE

The other week I couldnt get a space anywhere and when I took C out of her seat I bashed her head as I had no room to open the fricking door, I was LIVID!

Im stealing that post it note idea:muaha:nice one, will make sure we do that. :)

helen u missed where noone moves to let u past wi a bigger pram... where people who are capable of walkin 3 steps to an escualtor insist on usng the lift tht u can only fit in alone.....

AND those people! Came across some of them too today.

Like the post it note idea too.

I always do that to fat and lazy to walk bit too, also the evil eye if i see them park in a space. Have b4 now reported to customer service/parking attendant and they left rude note/ made them move car.

Also, its always the nice cars in the spaces isnt it? Just cos they dont want their cars scratched. Before I had C, I used to park right at the back of the store, so no one would bash my car.

Also, its always the nice cars in the spaces isnt it? Just cos they dont want their cars scratched. Before I had C, I used to park right at the back of the store, so no one would bash my car.
Always 4 wheel drive thingys I've noticed. Obviously too big to park elsewhere.

Yeah 'cos all the nice cars and often 4X4 driven by fat middle aged lazy gits who can't drive (often get stuck behind 'em doin 40mph) and can't park.

I think they should put the mother and baby spaces away from the front of the store as that would stop people stealing them. I don' mind the extra walk, especially if it meant I had the extra space.

Asda in warrington fine you £60 now if your caught in a mother and baby space with out kids!

xxx

They'll go and park in tesco instead !

Another that pissesme off, is people who have kids who park in the parent and child spaces, have car seat in car, but no kids with htem, they really should know better.:hissy::hissy:

oops I am guilty of that one, when I pop down the shop late evening.

yeah but beanie, late evening is excusable, but mid afternoon grrrr.

At out Sainsburies after 6pm anyone can use parent and child.

Really I didn't know that (conscience now clear :))

I assume its all sainsbury stores. Its quite valid tho. 'cos they're designed for ppl with young children and in early evening unlikely to be needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->