things that go bump in the nite

snoopchick82

Reaction score
So for the past few weeks somethings have been happening thats proper freaking me...
Firstly my lo went to play in her bedroom she suddenely ran back to tje living room saying man in there... U got up had a look couldnt see anything or one... Didnt think anything of ot..
Few days later lo was in bed me and oh were watching ross kemp on tv when all of a sudden there was a male maon over the baby monitor we both freaked up got up went thru checked on savannah and she was soundo...
That nite in bed we were asleep got woken up by a massive bang i thought savannah had fallen out of bed but she was snuggled with her teddy soundo couldnt see what would make that noise...
Then all of a sudden our lining basket just fell over..
I get the feeling im not alone and its horrible cos this wk my oh is working lates so once savannah is n bed im on my own well i think i am...
What the hell is going on

Oh god. Thats freaky. Im glad my MIL is here or I would freak myself out.
I havent heard anything in our house but I went to the toilet in the middle of the night a few months ago and the lamp was on downstairs when I knew for a fact I turned it off!? And not long after we moved in alex was about 2months old, I put him in his moses basket and only put his blanket on loosely, but not too loose as he hated being restricted, well I woke up and the blanket was tucked in tighter than I did it!? And I didnt dream it and I wasnt that sleep deprived either then!
I hate reading stuff like this but I cant help it lol x

I love a good ghostly story :lol:

Ive had loads happen to me in the past but it doesnt make it any less scary when you hear a noise or see something out of the corner of your eye! Xxx

Sorry hun its just im proper freaking out and what scares me the most is my oh is a lil scared and he dont believe in anything...
Did u go down and turn the lamp back off

I did go and turn it out which is wierd for me as I would normally be so scared. I didnt feel scared though. OH asked if I definitely turned it off and I know I did! Nothing has happened since but alex will look at a certain spot and smile at nothing x

Try not to freak out hun, those baby monitors can pick up other houses with them too. x

Try not to freak out hun, those baby monitors can pick up other houses with them too. x
Yes, mine has picked up next door's baby, mobile phones and even a passing taxi.

No one around me has a baby no taxis come down my road lets hope its a mobile lol xx

I have no problems with my house but my work oooooh boy!!! I work on Rodney street in Liverpool and that area has a reputation of hauntings, didnt find that out till i started working thee and a few things happened! I have heard people call my name when its only me in the room/floor, I have seen shadows on the stairs when i am the first in, whenever i walk up the stairs from the basement i swear on my DVD and book collection there is someone walking up right behind me.
My friend who has been there for 16 years has heard children laughing (we are an insurance brokers). In our room she heard something being dragged behind her, and saw globes. Stones have been thrown also. She once brought her dog in and he refused to go down into the basement.

That's true. My little brother's baby monitor was always picking up other houses on its radio waves. We used to hear quite a few other mummy's putting their babies to bed.
Try not to worry hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->