Things that make you gag not food

It does (hopefully) get better but it can take longer than the books say from my experience! The whole placenta taking over thing didn't seem to help me at all! I was so hopeful at 12 weeks but sadly no, mine continued badly until week 16 and then started tapering off up to week 20ish. I honestly thought the extreme nausea would never end but it did! You will get there unless you are very unlucky!

Ps. I do understand why people avoid meds but if you need them, take them. I took Zofran from week 6 to week 20+, it was the only thing that let me keep food & water down!

Hi SonnyH.. you are so right, i was really looking forward to the 12 week mark and for some reason, weeks 12 & 13 have been the absolute worst so far :( And thanks, i did start the meds today, there's a limit to how much OH can do and i need to at least start entering the kitchen to get myself water!

Well done on making that first step. You have done really well to last this long. You are aware once you can enter the kitchen again you will have to start cooking and washing up again!��

Well done on making that first step. You have done really well to last this long. You are aware once you can enter the kitchen again you will have to start cooking and washing up again!��

Hahaha maybe it was that thought which simply wouldn't make the nausea go away. Lol jokes apart i felt human today for the first time in 2 months now! Hope things get better for you soon whatwillbe :hugs:

Wow was that from taking your tablets, they have worked? "Que me running to my kitchen to grab my tablets!!"

Wow was that from taking your tablets, they have worked? "Que me running to my kitchen to grab my tablets!!"

Ya it seems to be working although i was asked to take only one a day so i dont feel great all day but at least enough to brush, have 2 small meals and get some stuff done. Good luck... Hope its over soon for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->