Things to avoid in the 2ww. *disclaimer* this is a cynical thread

:haha: I was knackered Sataurday and blamed the COCK, but turns out I was just knackered :haha:

Don't eat anything you dont normally like in front of anyone else - they'll assume you're pregnant! (Damn tomato soup!)

Twinkle my dad looked at me suspiciously when I ate rice pudding recently! :haha: Sadly it wasn't a pregnancy craving!

It was the one from M&S and it was GOOD, normally I'm not a huge fan :thumbup:

Isn't it funny though - and this is actually how I've learnt NOT to symptom spot - how much things vary month to month. Is that the case for everyone else? Some months I have full-on boobie pain, cramps, twinges etc etc; other months - zero, nada, nil. And it's about 50-50 as well (all with AF outcome so far). So weird. I wonder what goes on down there... :haha: The reproductive system is a crazy thing.

No wonder people start off SS... I think by the time you've had a few months of each you start to figure it out that they mean virtually nothing (sad that I'm getting 'old hat' at this :haha:)

Yep some months there are more symptoms than others for sure but end result is always the same = AF :nope:

Since I read that fertility textbook I have a much better understanding of what chemicals and hormones in the body are rising and falling and what symptoms they cause, and now when I see a newbie start a symptom spotting post I feel like snapping "Go read Dr Google before you post that on here will ya"? :haha:

Don't forget to wash off your make up at night. You will end up breaking out and mistake that as a pregnancy symptom.

Do not watch sappy movies when PMSing. You'll get overly emotional ball your eyes out and mistake it for a pregnancy symptom.

I really love that all the symptoms of PMS mimic the symptoms of pregnancy and sometimes even the signs of miscarriage.

IE spotting AF coming or implantation bleeding????????
Spotting after BFP-----sign you are miscarrying or old blood from previous implantation bleeding or touchy cervix now that your blood volume is increasing and uterus is changing.

It's all very frustrating. Love this thread.

Drinking large quantities of fluid: This may cause you to urinate frequently, which you can possibly misinterpret as a pregnancy sign.

:haha:

Also don't drink too little water. You'll be constipated and mistake that for a pregnancy symptom.

Don't eat salty foods, you'll have increased thirst, mistaken for a pregnancy symptom which will then be further supported by the drinking too much fluids issue.

Oh and by all means don't eat things like asparagus. It may give your pee a stronger smell, which can also be mistaken for either pregnancy symptom (strong smelling pee or increased sense of smell).

Don't eat anything you dont normally like in front of anyone else - they'll assume you're pregnant! (Damn tomato soup!)

Likewise, don't not eat something you're not allowed to eat while pregnant or everyone will assume you're pregnant. Don't not drink for any reason especially at Christmas parties or people will assume you're pregnant. Or, sod it, don't go to any work Christmas parties if you don't want to be asked whether you are pregnant already! Gah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->