Things to do in my 1-2year break from TTC

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
OK well we are taking a VERY long break from TTC as we have just lost our 4th Baby.

We started TTC 6months after we got married we had only been 2gether 1year 2 months be4 we got married.

So now we are on our break we are going to get bk to the honeymoon stage do things we wanna do be4 we have kids and focus on us oh and Baxter our doggy :)

But what can we do that exciting and different??

We are going on holiday end of May to center Parcs with my sister and her boyfriend which we cant wait for so excited but we wanna do other things.

xxx

I'm sorry to hear about your losses :hug:

Are you both happy In your current jobs? Maybe you could use this time to retrain and get a better/ more interesting job?

Or just visit all the places you're always wanted to go! I think thats what id do.
Have fun xxx

Good luck when you start ttc again and you never know you could fall pregnant in this time and have a happy, healthy pregnancy I've heard so many stories of this happening! :D

xxxx :hug: xxxx

I'm very sorry for your losses, it goes without saying that it must have been heartbreaking for you both.
I've lost a baby as well & had a long, hard time conceiving DD who was then 3 months premature so I can kind of understand.

I think a break for TTC is a great idea, simple things are always good IMO, walks on the beach, woods, parks, picnics (weather permitting!!) good movies & munchies, long soaks in the bath with candles, romantic dinners out or at home, turning off the TV some evenings & chilling out with some nice music & long chats, sounds great to me, enjoy the break, take care of yourself & your DH xx

So sorry for your losses, I have experinced a miscarraige and I tried for 9 months for that one so I have a small glimpe into how your feeling, although I already had one at that point. Anyway, I am so sorry for your losses.

No idea of your current situation, if you have avaliable cash they put some aside for fun spending money, do adult only holidays, go out for meals out, do lots of couple things, double date with friends, etc.

You can focus on saving and get a better house, are you home owners?

If not use this time to work hard and get yourself in a good finicial situation, perhaps if your not happy in your job look for felxaible jobs that would work well when you do evetually have your family.

My situation right now is stuck at home being a SAHM, I have three kids under 26 months, a tiddler and 4 month old twins, and the logistics of going anywhere is too much, I needed bread this morning, there is a shop 4 doors down from me and the though of getting all three dressed up, pram out, twins in the pram (which cant fit through the door as its a double so have to do it all outside) and somehow control my toddler (plus i dont fit through the shops doors), its just not worth the hassle, so for the most part I am stuck in everyday! The idea of just having the freedom to walk out of the door without running around and preparing for an hour before hand sounds amazing, I am not complaing, i love my family and I am greatful for it and one day leaving the house will become easier, but enjoy the freedom while you have it! I love being a mum and was despirate to be one, but the time i spent with my husband before we had kids was special and someone that we cant ever get back.

I wish you loads of luck in the future x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->