things to do in Newcastle

MissyMojo

Army Wife, Mam & BFP
Reaction score
im coming home to Newcastle, for a visit in September, my lil boy wil be 22m and i'll be about 21-23w pregnant,
it'll most likely rain, it always does.
so where can i go for days out?

i dont drive so will be relying on buses and the metro

* discovery museum by central station. little one will love it, there's also a huge water play area where they wear overalls and aprons and get to play in the water. plus it's free!
* know it will probably rain but trip to coast - lush beaches
* many, many soft plays - if you let me know where you are staying i can recommend you some
* ouseburn farm - city centre https://www.bykerbridge.org.uk/farm/
* blue reef aquarium, tynemouth (not the greatest but a nice afternoon out)
* rising sun country park - 2 minutes from palmersville metro
* saltwell park - gateshead - lovely victorian park
* jesmond dene - has pets corner

I could go on and on....... when was last time you were here?

im a local girl - but lived overseas since 2010 so not done thing with lil one, (hubbys in army)

we were over in november, but did mostly xmas shopping in the metro and visiting family and a very cold trip to beamish

im gonna be spending my time split tween crammy/consett/westerhope/lemington

if its nice weather you could get the metro through to sunny shields, the sea front has bn getting done out, the marine park is nice, could feed the ducks, go on the train, get a toastie and ice cream in minchellas, theres also a playland there and of course if its really nice the beach!!

concordia at cramlington has a great pool and soft play, the soft play has all little tikes stuff and bouncy castles. have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->