things u cant stomach?

purplecat

Reaction score
Well yesterday was the first time I actually got sick from food. I'm 6w3d and I made potatoes, corn and creole steak. I looked at the potatoes and it instantly turned my stomach and I ran to the bathroom to throw up :S
Weird thing is, I could eat the steak no problem. Usually meat is one of the things ladies can't stomach when sick Lol.
What are the things that make your stomach turn?

Ive never eaten lamb since I was about 11 anyway.
But I had chicken strips the other day and puked straight after and I think im put off for life! Even the smell makes me sick now but im not like this with all chicken only chicken strips lol

Coffee or just the caffeine in coffee makes me sick, sometimes even puke every time I have some. And since I'm a glutton for punishment, I keep drinking it.

Nothing has actually made me sick, but I haven't eaten eggs or yogurt since before I was pregnant.

Croutons! I love croutons...can eat them alone as a snack, and I can't even tolerate them on my salad now!

tea...Unfortunately. I miss it! although I'm ok with the odd coffee I've had

Wow looks like im not the only one with weird adversions to things.

I've had an aversion to fish, and I normally love it. I guess it's a good thing as we should limit our seafood intake.

I cannot STAND chicken anymore. And I used to eat it 3-4 times a week. Meat in generally is a little iffy for me. I also can't do eggs. Even the smell makes me wretch.

The smell of catfood, pizza, Indian food, the thought of chocolate, and anything with butter makes me want to throw up instantly!x

Animal products. Pretty much all of them. I'm living on salads right now.

Tea, and meat if I see it raw or smell it cooking, I can eat it if its cooked while I am out or upstairs or from a resturant/ cafe.

Spicy food I really crave, my next door neighbour is nepali and some nights I actually think I might gate crash he dinner time it smells so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->