Things you assume are common sense, but aren't?

I use all the leafy bit and part of the root. Sometimes just the leafy bit.

I like the green part of the onion. I prefer to use that in salads, on potatoes, potato soup, etc.

Also, you can put the onion part with just a bit of green left on top in a cup of water and it will regrow. I do this a lot in the summer and then don't have to buy them so often.

Ooo I'm going to try that! How long does it take to regrow?

I like the green part of the onion. I prefer to use that in salads, on potatoes, potato soup, etc.

Also, you can put the onion part with just a bit of green left on top in a cup of water and it will regrow. I do this a lot in the summer and then don't have to buy them so often.

Ooo I'm going to try that! How long does it take to regrow?

Not long at all! A few days-a week maybe? And you can always cut bits off when needed as its growing too. I just stick it in a cup with water covering the onion part, up to the bottom part of the green. Change the water out as needed, it sometimes gets gross. But the green part will regrow , so I just snip it off as I need it.

How does the toys r us song go.. I'm pretty sure it goes "there's million said Jeffrey" but I used to think it was there's millions of Jeffrey..

Millions of Geoffrey would make sense because that bit was played when they showed a whole wall of Geoffrey dolls. Did anyone have the Geoffrey head shaped gloves with velcro in the mouth to catch balls? Those were the days, wish i still had mine.

When we were going to France in 2010 we were taking the Channel tunnel. My husband couldn't understand why I was so scared. We were only going to be on it an hour or so and we were staying in the car, so no big deal right? Until I asked 'But what if you look out your window and you see a dead body float past or something?':dohh: I thought it was a tunnel, like the one you get at aquariums.

I just learnt something new :blush:

Honestly, I have no clue what the tunnel even is. I know it goes to France huh? But, it must be actual underwater? No? Aw man?

I didn't know an epidural was a huge needle.
I had one. :rofl: and I didn't even know til I saw it on OBEM. I was like :shock: NO WAY MAN!

How does the toys r us song go.. I'm pretty sure it goes "there's million said Jeffrey" but I used to think it was there's millions of Jeffrey..

Here's the official lyrics

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/info/geoffreys_magical_place_tv.jsf

I had a woman on another forum, upon finding out I live in South Africa, ask if we have electricity. Uuuuuuhhh, no. My INTERNET is being run by hamsters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->