Things you will do FOR YOU after baby

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
My list so far is:

- drink a candy apple martini.

- drink a tequila sunrise.

- drink a killer kool aid.

(okay, I sound like an alcoholic or something, but I always crave alcoholic beverages, if I had done what I was supposed to do and wait until 19 to drink I wouldn't have this problem though!! :dohh:)

- get a piercing.. I'd really like to get something on my ear..

- get a tattoo. Am waiting until I get my body back to normal though!

- buy new clothes!

- bleach my hair out again.

Hmmm...I really have no idea what I will do for me once baby is here...I've done the drinking thing many years ago and couldn't be bothered with it anymore..I have tattoos and piercings..maybe go shopping for a day and buy clothes JUST for me, rather then coming home with nothing for me and all for baby and OH

- go back to college eventually.. "for me" but will benefit baby and boyfriend..

- join Curves to lose the weight!

- Get fit to start my application to the Army

- Have a biiiig baileys at Christmas :)

- Buy myself some new clothes once I've got fit

- start saving for flying lessons

Yes, it will take me forever though! Each hour is about £100 and you need a minimum of 45 hours to get a basic license. OH is thinking about doing his civilian flying exams though so he can teach me on the side so it's a bit less money. :) Still, something to look forward to!

- Exercise and get my body back in shape!
- Have a BIG knees up when I feel ready to leave my little man in someone elses capable hands for the night - so probably in about a year haha.
- Sleep without aching all over.

:) xxx

A few weeks after the baby is born I shall be taking my uni final year exams :happydance:

Get the perfect hair colour (I've had blonde hair, I've had black hair.. Now I've got yukky mousy brown hair!)

Start doing daily exercise again

Drink numerous alcoholic drinks with my girlies!!

Have a vodka martini!
Start using my new powerplate to burn my body back into shape!
Have a strictly girly day which involves LOTS of clothes shopping and Starbucks !

Go to the gym, have sex and eat a brie and turkey panini :rofl:

it was food things i wanted to do after baby
- cheesecake
- mcdonalds milkshake

i have done both since having Annabelle but to be honest it wasnt that amazing when i had it.

but to be able to do simple things like shave my legs, lie on my tummy and feel almost comfortable(except stitches) seem to be the most satisfying

Lou
xxx

it was food things i wanted to do after baby
- cheesecake
- mcdonalds milkshake

i have done both since having Annabelle but to be honest it wasnt that amazing when i had it.

but to be able to do simple things like shave my legs, lie on my tummy and feel almost comfortable(except stitches) seem to be the most satisfying

Lou
xxx

You can have both of them whilst pregnant :|

Go to the gym to Lose the baby weight & have a shopping spree & Have a night out with the girls!!

Hmm. Hadn't given this much thought yet. Go to a theme park and go on all the biggest rollercoasters and thrill rides!

I'm seriously craving wine at the moment, so I'm looking forward to being able to have a glass of Pino Grigio without any guilt of what it might do to the baby!

I'm also looking forward to a Girls Night Out, losing the baby weight, ooooh and having sweets! Since I've got gestational diabetes I can't indulge in the festive season's confections and it's been driving me batty. My Mom makes this awesome Almond Roca, it's to DIE for. I made her promise me that she'd make me a tin of it and freeze it so I can have it after I have the baby!

2 words..BEEF...JERKY!!!!mmmmm I miss it so!

*Have a massive colslaw chip or anything with colslaw of garlic mayo on it. (I didnt trust them before just in case of food poisning)

Excercise

lie on my belly

jump up and down

have some good hard sex! upside down and every way. (though I have to be careful look what happened when I done that last)

have a drink and enjoy it even if its just a low alchol one i deserve it.

go out walking ( i took freedom for granted and now that i have no energy i am wanting some)

go for a spin on my motorbike for as long as I want! and no one will deny me that.

start trying to look sexy, i spent far to long in pjs

eat what i like without wondering is it ok

Mmmm sleep on my tummy

Have a big glass (or bottle) of wine

Get my body back to how it used to be!!

Start putting a few quid away (for help with the above if i cant do it by myself) :rofl:

I am SO gonna:

* Sleep on my front (if my boobs will allow it!)
* Get to the GYM!!!!! I miss my body step & pump classes!
* Eat a bucket load of dry roasted PEANUTS!!!!!
* Dye my hair
* Go clothes shopping (within reason)
* Have a Mr.Whippy!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back