think i am finished with this forum

taffmam

mammy to 3 and pregnant
Reaction score
i have done a few threads and at first i was speaking to lots of people but now i get no responses. yeh people look at my threads but no replies????

i understand my hormones are raging so it seems worse than it is but really even if someone just says hi it would be something.

i just wanted to share my experience of trying for a baby and my pregnancy which everyone else on here does but i guess i must be saying the wrong things or something????

I admit to reading and running at times because im clueless when it comes to pregnancy as this is my first. Sometimes i just dont know the answer.

Im sure its nothing against you hun. My posts sometimes get no answer eventho they are viewed, eventually someone will share advice :)

awww bless i felt like that just the other week when i posted a thread about my scan pic and nobody replied but plenty looked i think it was my hormones . hope ur ok hun x

I know exactly how you feel taffmam fancy sticking it out with me ? X

Much of the time I am using my phone to check out threads. While it is easy to read, it is not so easy to reply.

I use OH iphone so lenghty replies are a struggle :D

sorry ur feeling like this, i sometimes read but dont reply as im learning myself xx

thanx everyone.

i just feel so low at the moment. all my friends had their babies last year and even though we planned a baby we wanted to wait til this year to try. i was there for all my friends and kept in touch with them all on a daily basis but i dont get the same back. i text them all last week to say i have my scan tomoro and less than half replied :( i have been in agony with my hips as i have spd AGAIN but i am still working just so i get contact with the outside world lol.

rachel
xxx

awww i see your a fellow welshie lol hope the scan goes ok for you x

It sucks when people don't even respond :hugs: I try to respond to the ones that I see no one has bothered but sometimes I don't even know what to say to be helpful and sometimes I have two other kids that would much rather have my attention than let me respond to a question/ comment on the computer! Some of the "read and runs" also are just visitors who don't have an account and therefore can't post, frustrating but true :hugs:

Havent seen any of your other threads :hugs: x

hey Ialos yes im a fellow welshie :) what part of north wales ru in?

neither have i... just checked out your profile and stats... you have loads of visitor messages and none of your posts have zero replies x

Hi Rachel, Im Rachel and I felt like this about this forum and the other one Im on and then all of a sudden I made loads of nice friends, a bump buddy who texts me every day and I found if I replied people they replied me. its hard work as the forums have so many people on them but dont leave as sometimes its nice to have support :)
X

Hi There are so many new threads when I come on that I can't keep up I have a quick scan but sometimes don't have any advice to give or don't know what to say.

i did say that i used to get responses but then i didnt :(

hi rachel the reason i joined was to share in mine and others experiences :)

aww dont leave hun

remember some of those views are guests so wont reply i wouldnt take it to heart hun x

thanx everyone.

i just feel so low at the moment. all my friends had their babies last year and even though we planned a baby we wanted to wait til this year to try. i was there for all my friends and kept in touch with them all on a daily basis but i dont get the same back. i text them all last week to say i have my scan tomoro and less than half replied :( i have been in agony with my hips as i have spd AGAIN but i am still working just so i get contact with the outside world lol.

rachel
xxx

I agree you shouldn't go! :cry:

And good luck with your scan tomorrow! I can't wait for you to post how it went! :thumbup:

And I know the feeling about unanswered post and your friends not being there. I had a MC a few months back and one of my friends blew it off like it was nothing. :growlmad:

Oh, and I know my HIPS!!!! I've been complaining for a week now. I'm only 5 weeks and 3 days so hopefully they don't get worse then this :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->