• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

think i am out yet again

schnoodle

Reaction score
i have had no symptoms at all this month, not even the usual sore boobs and cramping i get when af is due. Af is due tomorrow, im 13 dpo.

TMI just had a little feel around and i have thick white gummy stuff inthere and cervix is very low. Is this normal before af?

I could really fancy a drink tronight as am so so upset about it but dont wana risk it in case there is a wiggle in there.

what do you girls think?

xx

no signs might mean there could be a baba in there, u not tested yet? itd be a good idea 2. x

i know but i darent. i know that is rediculous but if i test i get my hopes up. iykwim

dont most people have really obvious signs though??

xxx

Hun, you've still got a chance as long as the :witch: dont show her ugly face!
Don't give up! Many women don't even get signs until way after their AFs!

thanks hun. im so fed up tofay!

would it be best not to have a drink then?

xx

My doc said it was fine to have a drink in the tww. She was really nice about it - the thing is not to get drunk!

If you look on the NHS web-site they have said that one or two small drinks a week is ok even if you are pregnant.

If you are feeling low a relaxing evening might be just the thing.

Good luck for your test. x

its fine 2 drink but if u get drunk really quick do stop and thats also a sign- alcohol overly affecting you.xx

I think a drink should be fine. One or two shouldn't hurt, especially if you don't abuse the privilege. And not having symptoms can be a good thing, hun, especially if you're used to certain symptoms before AF! Change is good!
:hugs: and :dust: to you!

goodluck, kick back and chill darlin, cause stressing wont get you anywhere =) *hugs* xxxxxxx

well, dear me, i havnt even had half a bottle of corona and i feel like i have had about 6 or 7!!! im not enjoying it either. normally i would! its bringing me out in goosebumps

yikessss, stooopppppp!!!! get some water and keep urself sat down babes, thats a good sign though, normally alcohol affecting you 'too much' is a very big symptom of pregnancy..... get something to eat.x

That was the 1st sign I had that I was pregnant with my son- not being able to hold my drink. I had two drinks, felt stupidly drunk and threw up :sleep:

Good luck :dust::dust::dust:
:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

it certainly is, alot of women have reported being affected more by alcohol before even getting their bfps and that was one of the signs that they were pregnant, make sure u drink ltos of water and fill ur tummy before u go to bed now though or u might feel worse for it.x

hehe hanks girls, i havnt thrown up but i felt so gassy and bubbly and full and lightheaded. and cme out in shivers and goosebumps . v odd

get yaself a warm bath and ya feet up and enjoy some choc and stuff =) xx

well been having strong cramps all through the nite and some pinkish stuff when i wipe so just waiting for her to show today.

Hi, i am kinda new to this site and feel the same way. I tested this am (10dpo) and it was BFN!! Feelin a bit down as thought this was my month. not due AF for another 3 days so maybe i tested too early but who knows??
Sorry for crashin the chat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->