• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

think i am out yet again

thats ok hun, as they say, its not over thii AF shows her face!! sometimes people dont get a pos till after their period is due?? good luck hun how long have you been ttc for??

I had NO signs with ANY of my other children minus a positive pregnancy test of course. Every pregnancy is different. I have a million signs now and I'm STILL scared to test again after getting a BFN two days ago because like you said...don't want my hope all up (as if they already aren't)

I have been trying for 4 months, well this is my 4th cycle. i know it's not long but my first was a happy surprise and i never knew this was so difficult. Just took it for granted that I would fall quickly, lol.
Silly of me i know x

stenny hun im exactly the same. we have been trying since jan. all my friend have got pregnant within 3 months and i never realised it would take over my life in the way it has.

I think it stemmed from being at school, yo were always told, if you have unprotected sex at any time, you WILL get pregnant and you WILL die!!

they were so, so wrong. I feel like it is only me that has been trying for so long, even though i know there are some that try for years and tears and that really 4 months is nothing and thee are loads of people going through the same thing, its a lonely experience isnt it.

do you want a ttc buddy hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->