• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think I am out :(

gingerwhinger

Mum of 2!
Reaction score
Got my bfp a week ago confirmed with a digi.. not tested since but done a tesco test just now to reassure myself things were ok but the line is really faint :( I am on holiday, which makes it harder especially as I have had an ectopic before so hoping it is not that. Just venting really..

Don't count yourself out yet the levels can really fluctuate during early pregnancy! Try to relax and ring you doctor when you get back x

HPT's are qualitive not quantative, you can't really tell what's going on by taking them especially if they are different tests!

Thanks for the positive thoughts.. but I think I should have super dark lines on any test at this stage.

Thanks for the positive thoughts.. but I think I should have super dark lines on any test at this stage.

If you're not having pains or bleeding try to remain positive.

I did a test 3 days after my first which was faint - it was diluted urine and I called MW and she told me to stop testing as if we were meant to keep on testing docs would tell us too. Unless you are cramping or bleeding please try not to worry. Most people only test a couple of times then stop xx

I agree that you should remain positive.......could you be slightly further along and be experiencing the hook effect? Can you take another test with diluted urine? Are you holidaying somewhere hot and drinking lots of water, or eating differently which could affect the concentration of your urine? There are many things that can affect the lines, and each test can be different.

Try to stay calm and see your doctor when you get home. I hope everything's fine for you :hugs: xxxxxxxx

A line is a line. Dont think the worst just yet!

Hi, I hope this helps but all my tests for the first couple of weeks were faint, and they were fainter in the morning and less faint in the afternoon, however around this time I had my HCG blood test and it was 377.4 so I don't think you can always guarantee that a strong line = strong hcg levels, hope all goes well xx

Stop testing. ... Hpts do not measure how well the pregnancy is going. You are only torturing yourself. We have enough to worry about, no need to worry over a little faint line. Stress is not good for you or your baby

I wouldn't worry too much if I was you. The tesco tests (which I have been using) got me worried because it was taking longer for the test line to be darker. So I looked up the mIu and the sensitivity is only 25 so maybe the digi was 10 mIu. Think positive. :)

Hi ginger think I remember u from first time round!! Fingers crossed all is well! Xx

So sorry Hun :(
:hugs: and praying for a healthy pregnancy for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->