Think I Have Baby On The Way Again

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
THINK I HAVE BABY ON THE WAY AGAIN AM NOT SURE YET AS MY OH PAULLED OUT, BUT ONE NIGHT HE DID NOT WEAR A CONDOM BUT HE PULLED OUT , AM SOOO BRODY BUT DONT NO HOW I FEEL AS HARRY IS ONLY 3 MOTHS AND 8LB 20Z :hugs: DO I DO A TEST OR WAIT ?????????????

To be honest, if you fall pregnant from one night of unprotected sex, I'll be incredibly jealous. Then again, you've had 4 (probably easily conceived?) little ones, so maybe you are.

When are you expecting your AF? I'd probably wait myself rather than jump on the pregnancy tests right away. Chances of a pregnancy aren't incredibly high, and if there's no other symptoms there would be no reason to think you are pregnant. So I'd so wait

To be honest, if you fall pregnant from one night of unprotected sex, I'll be incredibly jealous. Then again, you've had 4 (probably easily conceived?) little ones, so maybe you are.

When are you expecting your AF? I'd probably wait myself rather than jump on the pregnancy tests right away. Chances of a pregnancy aren't incredibly high, and if there's no other symptoms there would be no reason to think you are pregnant. So I'd so wait

thanks hun to be honest when we was trying nothing , but when we stop trying thats when i fell

i have had 4 kids and not once have i had any sickness or any thing

First go....Well if you do fall pregnant that would be a miracle that millions of women would envy.

It's far too early to test, I'd wait atleast another week. Test a few days before you AF is due, that would probably be the earliest time you could test. I'm sure, even though harry is only 3 months, that you would be able to cope. I'm sure you'd be able to adjust fine.

I'd wait to see if your period is late..then take a test..either way I hope you get the result you are looking for!

First go....Well if you do fall pregnant that would be a miracle that millions of women would envy.

It's far too early to test, I'd wait atleast another week. Test a few days before you AF is due, that would probably be the earliest time you could test. I'm sure, even though harry is only 3 months, that you would be able to cope. I'm sure you'd be able to adjust fine.

thanks your being so help full but i have been ill with a bug as well ,i would love to give some one a child off yhre own but am late or is it cos harry is still a baby and my body is not responding ??? or i dont no i only relized today am a week late ???

thanks your being so help full but i have been ill with a bug as well ,i would love to give some one a child off yhre own but am late or is it cos harry is still a baby and my body is not responding ??? or i dont no i only relized today am a week late ???

Well if you are a week late why don't you take a test then?
It could be because Harry is still young, it took my mom like 6 months to have normal cycles but if your period is already late I'd take a test.

Test hun hope u get the outcome you want xx

It IS very possible to get pregnant from one time, however seeing as you are broody and have a young baby it's probabale that it's more likely for these reasons. If you are a week late now a test should confirm things for you. Hope you get the result you want xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->